Henry County @ Clarksville High

SEC1rules

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question for all football minds (especially old-old-olddevil and red warrior):

What is the likelihood that Henry County will play a team this year that challenges our defense AND WHO ALSO has a defense that can stop our offense?

My opinion is that meeting such a team is unlikely. Your thoughts? Please don't answer if you feel pressured to use phrases like "if someone gets hurt . . ." or "on any given night . . ." or "we might come out flat".

Gallatin is the only team I have seen in all of 5A; the winner of this game when they play will win the state title IMO.....

Half time:

HC- 28

CHS- 0

Quarterback Najee Ray has rushed for 4 touchdowns in the first half. The school record for most TDs scored in a game by one player is 5, set by Ray himself, along with Dominique Allen.

I couldn't make it to the game tonight but have been listening on and off on the radio. I heard them reference some injuries. Were any bad and if so who was it?

I couldn't make it to the game tonight but have been listening on and off on the radio. I heard them reference some injuries. Were any bad and if so who was it?

Nothing serious. Storme Hilliard cramped up once, and it looked pretty bad, but he'll be fine thankfully. Same with Mar'trel Kendall. Trey Cowan took a hit to knee, but he'll be alright.

Final:

HC- 56

CHS- 8

Pats had 23 first downs, and get this, 494 rushing yards to go along with 84 yards passing. 578 total yards. Wildcats had only 5 first downs, a total of 4 rushing yards, and a total of I think 67 yards.

EDIT: Our 490 rushing yards is a new school record. Also, just before halftime Storme Hilliard intercepted a pass in the endzone and returned it 90 yards to the 10 yard line. That too, is a new school record for longest interception return. Congrats gentlemen!

Edited by RedSwarm10

Game's already over. Only questions to be asked.

1. At what time do the JV's go into the game

2. We could start a poll to what point the running clock will start

3. What is injury report on Saturday

4. Where are we eating before or after the game.

5. We can leave at halftime and still get home at a decent time.

HC 54 CHS 8

I guess you can say I was right on it.