Riverdale - Blackman

warrior82dad

Wow, thats great, you just bring your 3 balls and we'll bring at least the dozen we have on the sidelines for every game...BTW....Ive know every TSSAA offical who has reffed in the county for the past 20 years....well, not the girls soccer ones.....maybe thats why I wouldnt know you???

OK Brains, Bring as many footballs as you like if you're of the mentality that it will help Riverdales team win. Send in a new, fresh from the oven, never used ball every play as long as the officials have approved and marked it in the pre-game ball inspection. Let me help you a little more with your vast high school football wisdom, by telling you only the official wearing the white hat has "Reffed" a game. The other officials (line judge, umpire, back judge and head linesman) have officiated a game. I'm not surprised you saying that you know most of the officials as many of those are 'know it alls' as well.

Go Blaze, Go Patriots, Go Bulldogs, You get the idea... I'm for anyone who's playing against Riverdale. :popcorneater:

Lets just all hope for beautiful dry weather and a great atmosphere Thursday night.

Hate to rain on your parade....sorry for the pun.....but i believe it is suppose to rain all day and into the evening on Thursday. I would have to say a sloppy field would have to be in the favor of Riverdale. Might help to slow the I-train. Then it becomes a match up of quarterbacks. Going to be a fun one to watch.

OK Brains, Bring as many footballs as you like if you're of the mentality that it will help Riverdales team win. Send in a new, fresh from the oven, never used ball every play as long as the officials have approved and marked it in the pre-game ball inspection. Let me help you a little more with your vast high school football wisdom, by telling you only the official wearing the white hat has "Reffed" a game. The other officials (line judge, umpire, back judge and head linesman) have officiated a game. I'm not surprised you saying that you know most of the officials as many of those are 'know it alls' as well.

Go Blaze, Go Patriots, Go Bulldogs, You get the idea... I'm for anyone who's playing against Riverdale. :popcorneater:

So which won of those teams were you on when Riverdale whip your a@@???????????

Edited by warrior82dad

Current NWS forecats for Thursday:

Thursday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Thursday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. West wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Current unmentionable site forecast for Thursday night:

Riverdale (Murfreesboro, TN) at Blackman (Murfreesboro, TN) [projection: Riverdale (Murfreesboro, TN) 30-28]

There's just one big plays difference between these two teams.

So which won of those teams were you on when Riverdale whip your a@@???????????

Clearly well educated and classy. Please.... Keep talking, :popcorneater:

Give us more of your high school football wisdom. Any ideas like how being on TV will help Riverdale. Or how moving up the start time 30 minutes will favor Riverdale. How about the 'away team advantage,' That would have to favor Riverdale. Please tell me more... I'll bet you played for and/or graduated from Riverdale didn't you?

Clearly well educated and classy. Please.... Keep talking, :popcorneater:

Give us more of your high school football wisdom. Any ideas like how being on TV will help Riverdale. Or how moving up the start time 30 minutes will favor Riverdale. How about the 'away team advantage,' That would have to favor Riverdale. Please tell me more... I'll bet you played for and/or graduated from Riverdale didn't you?

I think you are right on all counts. I googled it just to make sure.

Edited by TDCman

Current NWS forecats for Thursday:

Thursday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Thursday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. West wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Current unmentionable site forecast for Thursday night:

Riverdale (Murfreesboro, TN) at Blackman (Murfreesboro, TN) [projection: Riverdale (Murfreesboro, TN) 30-28]

There's just one big plays difference between these two teams.

Lol I love the forecasting, and the unmentionable part at the bottom. I knew I read on my weather app on my phone that it wasn't suppose to rain at night time so thanks for clearing that up!

I personally like to see the boys get muddy and dirty...