TSSAA visits Signal Mtn

Rabble Rouser

Still waiting for an answer to the basic question: what was this player's hardship? I've known people with genuine hardships. Mom works a mile away from from a school, has no child care or family, wants to enroll 1st grade daughter at that school for obvious reasons: DENIED! What was this kid's sob story? "I live across the street from Brainerd High, but going there would be a hardship. It's a 10-minute drive down the road to Ooltewah. That is a real hardship. So let me go through downtown, across the river, up the mountain and through the woods. That's not a hardship.

Give me a break. The person who should be in trouble is whoever gave this scam the green light.

Still waiting for an answer to the basic question: what was this player's hardship? I've known people with genuine hardships. Mom works a mile away from from a school, has no child care or family, wants to enroll 1st grade daughter at that school for obvious reasons: DENIED! What was this kid's sob story? "I live across the street from Brainerd High, but going there would be a hardship. It's a 10-minute drive down the road to Ooltewah. That is a real hardship. So let me go through downtown, across the river, up the mountain and through the woods. That's not a hardship.

Give me a break. The person who should be in trouble is whoever gave this scam the green light.

I'm pretty sure you are gonna keep waiting as that is priviledged information, but playing for the Owls when you could be an Eagle migt be considered a hardship for those with avian ambitions.

• Upvote 1

Sammich?:hungry:

Listen simpleton, barb is right, you will not get an answer because it is privileged information and you being a simpleton means you're automatically ineligible to view it. :roflolk:

Then he is eligible,

unless he is too old or doesn't satisfy academic requirements. :roflol:

Do I get a prize?:roflolk:

I garuntee you this McClendon boy is ineligible. He was not listed in my Murphy Fair book and he was not on Murphys memo he sent me for players to add to my book. I garuntee you that Hargis man said that Price man filled out his form wrong and tried to sneak it by that Childress man at the TSAA. That Childress man was already mad about those Perry County boys and I warned everyone last week if he caught another team cheating, he would punish them real bad. Instead of getting three wins taken away like those Perry County boys, he took six wins away from that Price man and made him pay 700 dollars instead of 300 dollars. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

I garuntee you this McClendon boy is ineligible. He was not listed in my Murphy Fair book and he was not on Murphys memo he sent me for players to add to my book. I garuntee you that Hargis man said that Price man filled out his form wrong and tried to sneak it by that Childress man at the TSAA. That Childress man was already mad about those Perry County boys and I warned everyone last week if he caught another team cheating, he would punish them real bad. Instead of getting three wins taken away like those Perry County boys, he took six wins away from that Price man and made him pay 700 dollars instead of 300 dollars. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, $700 is just coke break money up on Signal. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Signal Mtn was involved in a brawl earlier this year in a 7 on 7 passing league game. The TSSAA couldn't penalize the schools involved because they stated they had no jurisdiction over practices. I believe that school insurance covers injuries in practices and now the TSSAA might have control over these issues. I know they are looking into this. Signal Mtn got away with this with a slap on the wrist. Now we have the ineligible player issue that was not self reported. I've read in the Times of earlier issues with student athletes, parents and faculty at Signal Mtn. In college, the NCAA would say its a lack of istitutional control. Signal Mtn has a very good football program and when you're good, you are under a microscope, because everyone wants to bring down the program. The problem is that most of the student athletes, parents and faculty are innocent, but they are penalized because of the actions of a few people. Some changes need to be made in certain areas before the situation gets worse. Everyone knows UT had to clean house to get things turned around. I'm not going to mention any names, but there are some people there that need to move on before its too late. I just feel bad for the kids who didn't have anything to do with these problems. Like they say, one bad apple can spoil the barrel.

Signal Mtn was involved in a brawl earlier this year in a 7 on 7 passing league game. The TSSAA couldn't penalize the schools involved because they stated they had no jurisdiction over practices. I believe that school insurance covers injuries in practices and now the TSSAA might have control over these issues. I know they are looking into this. Signal Mtn got away with this with a slap on the wrist. Now we have the ineligible player issue that was not self reported. I've read in the Times of earlier issues with student athletes, parents and faculty at Signal Mtn. In college, the NCAA would say its a lack of istitutional control. Signal Mtn has a very good football program and when you're good, you are under a microscope, because everyone wants to bring down the program. The problem is that most of the student athletes, parents and faculty are innocent, but they are penalized because of the actions of a few people. Some changes need to be made in certain areas before the situation gets worse. Everyone knows UT had to clean house to get things turned around. I'm not going to mention any names, but there are some people there that need to move on before its too late. I just feel bad for the kids who didn't have anything to do with these problems. Like they say, one bad apple can spoil the barrel.

If other schools were under the same microscope, they would look worse than Signal. Wouldn't make headlines and sell papers, though. Thanks for the advise, but we're just fine. Like I said before, reporters is in the same class of cur as lawyers and revenuers. Got not use for any of em.:roflol: