Hillsboro Football

12NCS

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor around West End is that there is to be a reunion of sorts at Hillsboro next year on the coaching staff and in administration. Changes coming that has a few WCS connections.

Any word out in Williamson county about it yet?

What? reunion? Are you saying someone that left one place and is going to now go to Hillsboro? What are you saying??

scuttle butt is that Clayton is done at Franklin and Moreno is done at Hillsboro. Clayton is going to Hillsboro. Not sure who the reunion is with, other than maybe the Hillsboro principal who also came from Williamson.

There is no way this is true. I mean over here in Rutherford we have heard that Clayton was going to stop coaching after this QB but no way he leaves Franklin for Hillsboro. If he wanted to keep coaching wouldn't he just stay where he is? I hate when people get on here and start rumors that simply are not true.

There is no way this is true. I mean over here in Rutherford we have heard that Clayton was going to stop coaching after this QB but no way he leaves Franklin for Hillsboro. If he wanted to keep coaching wouldn't he just stay where he is? I hate when people get on here and start rumors that simply are not true.

Coach and principal don't get along. He wants to keep coaching, principal doesnt want it to be at FHS anymore. Thats been known for a while. The Hillsboro piece is new, but make sense for a coach that wants to keep coaching.

Coach and principal don't get along. He wants to keep coaching, principal doesnt want it to be at FHS anymore. Thats been known for a while. The Hillsboro piece is new, but make sense for a coach that wants to keep coaching.

He is not going anywhere. Principal and him have not gotten along for a long time and he is still our coach. Leave this alone and lets play football.

scuttle butt is that Clayton is done at Franklin and Moreno is done at Hillsboro. Clayton is going to Hillsboro. Not sure who the reunion is with, other than maybe the Hillsboro principal who also came from Williamson.

Crawl back under whatever rock you came out from under. if you are "BackinTN" then go back to where you came from. This is just simply NOT TRUE! Rebels are working hard to beat Indy and you start this rumor. Are you a secret Indy fan that is nervous?

Crawl back under whatever rock you came out from under. if you are "BackinTN" then go back to where you came from. This is just simply NOT TRUE! Rebels are working hard to beat Indy and you start this rumor. Are you a secret Indy fan that is nervous?

This is Crawfords last season at Franklin. Bet on it.

Anyone that thinks replacing Coach Moreno at Hillsboro will solve their problems is, in my opinion, a blooming idiot. I can not think of a more knowledgeable coach who treats his players with dignity and respect in and around Metro Nashville than Coach Moreno. Once again, it is a lack of quality players at Hillsboro at this time that is the problem, not the coaching.