OAKLAND VS RIVERDALE

olineathlete

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by olineathlete:

JUST WONDERING WHAT YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE GAME AARE.

My thoughts on this game...hmm. The possibilities are endless. I've known and love 3/4ths of the kids on both teams! I thank god for allowing me to have know them and their parents! If both teams play up to their potential it will be something to see.

Oakland- Their offense has the potential to be the best in the state, but have yet to even come close to playing their best! Their defense is good and will get better each game, alot of their D is new and just needs experience. Step up guys you and I both know your a playoff team! If there was one thing I could say to the guys it would be: "Quit listening to everyone telling you how good you are and get your heads together and play like you've been taught since you were little! Go back to the basics and most of all have fun!"

Riverdale-They, just like Oakland and Blackman have yet to play their best game! I'll be it they did play good against the Blaze, but it wasn't a healthy Blaze team like everyone is seeing now! But I gaurantee it wasn't the Warriors best game either. Potential- they haven't even came close to it!

Hate to tell everyone but Rutherford County's best football is coming soon! Be afraid be very afraid!(lol) :(:o

Posted by devils:

to olineathlete congrats on your win.felt good didn't it?hope you take it to the warriors.

Yea, it felt real good to finally win again. Thanks. I think we are playing it at Riverdale, and we are playing on THURSDAY b/c our fall break starts that day. Thursday is only a half day for us, and we are out fri.and mon.

i really hope that the boys from oakland win this thurs. night!! they need it bad!! i love that school it would have been a pleasure to attend that school, but i did attend the best school in east tennessee!!! but i well be at this game and then fri. night i will be at the Rockwood vs. harriman game!!! but til later bye bye!!! GO Oakland!!!

[Edited by 99ALLTHEWAY on 10-13-02 8:58P]

Guest region4fan

To Oakland....I am back. I had an illness in my family out of state. Sorry that I missed your win over Lavergne.I will not miss any more games! Now YOU are back on track and do not want to taste another loss. Leaves a bad taste doesn't it? Many are counting you out of this one boys. Now is the time to step up and show what you are made of. Pure Grit and guts!! I believe in you and your coaches. Go Patriots!

Posted by region4fan:

To Oakland....I am back. I had an illness in my family out of state. Sorry that I missed your win over Lavergne.I will not miss any more games! Now YOU are back on track and do not want to taste another loss. Leaves a bad taste doesn't it? Many are counting you out of this one boys. Now is the time to step up and show what you are made of. Pure Grit and guts!! I believe in you and your coaches. Go Patriots!

Hey fan, sorry bout the family. But its nice to hear somebody say they are for us, and not that we are on the decline. Thanks. Lots of ppl are countin us(Okland) out, and you know what, i am glad, it will just make victory that much sweeter. I just hope we play together. cuz this is a good RHS team, who is well coached. Hope you will be there this thursday.

Guest region4fan

OLINEATHLETE...I would never miss this game. In fact, I will waiting at the gate when it opens to get in.. all in my red/white/ and blue. It is players like you that make fans of OHS ball proud!!I will never turn my back on my PATRIOTS!!!You are a class act! Practice hard and be ready!