South Pitt @ Boyd Buc

reaction

We have done the same thing at my house. The walk from Moore Road is even longer in a tornado!!

I understand Seniors will be introduced before kickoff, is that correct? Kickoff @ 7:30. How early would you suggest for good parking? 6:00 ?

You can afford baloney?

At least by 6pm. You have to pay to park in BBS lots but we have 3 roads comming in that you can park for free just don't block a drive way or your car will be towed. I think the residence folks have wreckers on speed dial. Parking on the Road is not a bad walk.

At least the walk from that church to the school is better than the one at Signal where we had to climb steep embankments,fight poison oak and chase off deer out of our paths!!!The geese are dangerous but hey you have to encounter some aggresion from the enemy!!!

At least by 6pm. You have to pay to park in BBS lots but we have 3 roads comming in that you can park for free just don't block a drive way or your car will be towed. I think the residence folks have wreckers on speed dial. Parking on the Road is not a bad walk.

Roy I understand is driving Grider's fan bus...u got vip parking for him

Just talked to the big man..Seems we are well prepared for this one but still not back to full capacity...I will leave it at that but still think this one is 21-7 at half SP and we pull away in 2nd half...4,5,6 TD margin isn't out of the question if we are on our game...Look for us to hit them square in the jaw with Lankford and them rope a dop them with Stone and Chubb/Allen...In the words of Ole Danny Ray this is just one more rung on the ladder...One game at a time is the theme for this stretch run....

Nervous yet Ole NoComp? Pirates win this one and then u better get ur Pom Poms ready and start rooting for Polk and Grace :roflolk:

• Upvote 1

Just talked to the big man..Seems we are well prepared for this one but still not back to full capacity...I will leave it at that but still think this one is 21-7 at half SP and we pull away in 2nd half...4,5,6 TD margin isn't out of the question if we are on our game...Look for us to hit them square in the jaw with Lankford and them rope a dop them with Stone and Chubb/Allen...In the words of Ole Danny Ray this is just one more rung on the ladder...One game at a time is the theme for this stretch run....

Nervous yet Ole NoComp? u better get ur Pom Poms ready :roflolk:

I could have done without the image of NoComp and Pom Poms in my head.......but thanks for the injury report... and D60 if you visit this thread today, we need details on times and such on the Championship game Thursday night

Edited by TheBlackPearl

Nervous yet Ole NoComp? Pirates win this one and then u better get ur Pom Poms ready and start rooting for Polk and Grace :roflolk:

Glad we're getting back to healthy. Since it's been fall break haven't had to much inside this week so thank's for a hint of what we can expect. If we beat them like you think we can do you think there will be some nervous folk in 1A?

Glad we're getting back to healthy. Since it's been fall break haven't had to much inside this week so thank's for a hint of what we can expect. If we beat them like you think we can do you think there will be some nervous folk in 1A?

I've said all year this team can be better than last years team but they haven't gotten there yet...Injuries and new starters meshing together and getting on the same page has been bumpy...I do think Johnson getting hurt has helped Lankford get his feet wet at RB then he would've had Johnson been healthy all year...He has really turned it up as the season has went on and we will continue to feed him the rock...I think that it's helped Stone also to some degree not having neither Johnson or Chubb...Early in the year his accuracy wasn't quite as sharp but seems to b progressing as well as being a steady hand running when needed..He will only get better when Ocho Cinco and Steve Smith both get back..Stinks that both Allens are hurt...SP has leaned on #1 alot this year and he wont easily be replaced...Gotta get #7 back up to speed as he is also a big piece we have been missing...Still alot of big games left to play and make believers out of the rest of the state and county...Blevins and Co has to continue to bring the wood and stay playing lights out like last week...This team has showed glimpses but nobody can say this team has arrived...Huntington, Perry and Wayne County can yap, bark, kick and squirm all they want but until they PROVE they can take the crown then they will just have to enjoy throwing rocks at it....That is all

Btw State Championship is still between GVILLE and SP regardless of rankings! Don't believe the hype...3A isn't up to par this year so take Milan loss with grain of Salt

WOW a 6 TD loss so you think Whitwell better than our little team.