South Pitt @ Boyd Buc

reaction

The Ambassador just tries not to look at everything with those special glasses on. I am old school and believe in respecting every opponent or you will will find yourself with more losses than wins. The schedule that South Pittsburg is playing this year leaves NO room to overlook anyone. I just see an undefeated 8-0 football team that is ranked #1 in 2A. There is NO WAY I am going to predict a blowout win for the pirates. If it happens then great, but you won't see me predict any blowout unless the team is just plain pitiful.

Ambassador, you don't have to predict a blowout,just a win....you always say we might win or we might lose.....ALL THE SP PEOPLE NEED YOU TO TELL THEM THAT THEY ARE GOING TO "WIN" <_< <_<

I be havin' some bad news. Both of de twins be out. Michael be re-breakin' his leg yesterday. Now both twins be havin' broke legs. Same place on de same leg. Dat spooky. Look like Lil Man might be playin' some at do Boyd game.

Well let me tell you don't worry bc we have plenty of weapons at WR that might be young but are very good and #15 is like having two WR's in one so we're ok,trust me we're in good hands.

Just because SP put up a certain number on Signal's d doesnt mean it is going to happen against Boyd. Signal was known for their offense not their defense. Now they are known for cheating. :roflol: Anyways.. Boyd is 8-0 for a reason. You can say their schedule is soft or whatever you want to say. They have got it done this year. If they stay in the game with us it will be their defense that steps up. If its a low scoring game then Boyd will have a chance to win. If we get up by a couple of tds early then SP will not look back, and will win big.

Ambassador just isnt crazy. LOL Boyd Buchanan [i]will have a much better defense[/i] than Signal Mountain. South Pittsburg does have ALOT of weapons this year, BUT most of them are on the injured reserve list this week.

You forget that 2 Pirate scores came from kick returns. That's all fine and good but they were following Sissy Mountain touch downs. At least you got one foot off the fence. :thumb:

Just because SP put up a certain number on Signal's d doesnt mean it is going to happen against Boyd. Signal was known for their offense not their defense. Now they are known for cheating. :roflol: Anyways.. Boyd is 8-0 for a reason. You can say their schedule is soft or whatever you want to say. They have got it done this year. If they stay in the game with us it will be their defense that steps up. If its a low scoring game then Boyd will have a chance to win. If we get up by a couple of tds early then SP will not look back, and will win big.

I agree but in the words of Lee Corso....... "Not so fast my friend" Boyds defense is good but SP's offense is better! Look for the Pirates to loosen that box up early and often then it's back to their Super Soph Jujuan "The Train" Lankford...They will have to pick their poison in this one...Three Headed Monster in this one will be Chubb/Stone/Lankford!

If Johnson gets any plays (which I highly doubt) that's just icing on the cake! Last week was the D's coming out party hopefully and this week the offense follows suit