Mckenzie @ Huntingdon!

Butchie

Dont know who you are or where you from but mckenzie played a very good team tonight. I guess milan was weak. i may get kicked off for saying this, and thats ok too, considering the circumstances you are a real jerk. :angry:

That's weak too. And yes Milan is weak...as a matter of fact every team in west tn is weak. Like 7up always has..always will. roflol.gif

A lot of football to still play for all teams. Stay focused

powerp, the Duck is telling you now, Huntingdon will be crossing the river this time. They are back to old school Huntingdon football and that is NOT good news for anyone in their way. Tonight's game is not a real good indication all together because of some tragic happeings in Rebel Nation but it in no way changed the ability of the Mustangs. Alcoa got them a bad taste of it one time so.............

PS--Perry Co. will live their worst nightmare if they face the Mustangs!!!!!! You couldn't stop the Rebels!!

I'm not sayin' I'm just sayin'!

Edited by duckman38201

That's weak too. And yes Milan is weak...as a matter of fact every team in west tn is weak. Like 7up always has..always will. roflol.gif

If it wasnt for your obvious low degree of intelligence your quote would bother me, but that would be like getting mad at a baby messing his diaper. Go ahead and keep showing your stupidity so everyone can have something to laugh about. This area really needs a good laugh right now. I will not lower myself to respond to you again.

I’m going to ask this in the politest manner that I can for those that would like to take pot shots tonight. Two teams played an emotional game tonight with Huntingdon coming out on top. Please refrain from using ignorant and selfish post to your own threads. Both of these communities have been through an emotional 24 plus hours and the stupid remarks should wait for another day.

If it wasnt for your obvious High degree of intelligence your quote would bother me, but that would be like getting mad at a me for messing my diaper. Go ahead and keep showing your humor so everyone can have something to laugh about. This area really needs a good laugh right now. I will not lower myself to respond to you again.

thank you. icon_e_ugeek.gif

For those who don't know or have not heard Taylor Buckley passed away Thursday nite after a horrible accident while on way to huntingdon to work at sonic this afternoon after school.Please let's all say a prayer for family.She was a junior at McKENZIE HIGH SCHOOL and a cheerleader.MAY GOD BE WITH HER FAMILY

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My prayers and thoughts are with the family of this young lady,may they be comforted in their time of sorrow by ONE above with grace and peace.

As has been stated 'suddenly football is not as important anymore'. Life is hard enough with many turns and curves but when a young one loses their life its time to reflect on memeories shared,comfort the grieved,pray with them,hold their hands be there for them in the coming days ,weeks, future.

Congrats to the Mustangs for a big win tonight. McKenzie will still have a great playoff run, I'll continue to pray for them for their loss last night. Good Luck next week against Adamsville guys.

Thanks man, we apprecuate it. :thumb: This weekend just sucks. When I was in high school here I lost one of my best friends in a car crash and there is no way I could have played in a football game the next night. I couldn't sleep for 3 days! I can imagine what those kids were dealing with tonight. My hats off to Rob T for just going out and giving it his best!!!

On a "normal" Friday night,football is very important to the communities supporting two programs as rich in tradition as Huntingdon and McKenzie,rivalries don't come much bigger.The tragic loss of a life,and the actions of both programs,schools,and neighboring fans puts a game in proper perspective,it's a game.The love and respect shown by Huntingdon,and the gratitude returned from the Rebs are reminders of what is truly important to all of us.My prayers go out to the family,I have two girls of my own and have no idea how I'd survive the pain of such a loss,other than divine intervintion.Pray also for the students,some have had their lives altered forever,and may everyone involved tonight recieve the blessing deserved for putting the game second and their neighbor first.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Mckenzie Rebels, players, fans, cheerleaders, and community. I know that the tragity that happened last night made it close to impossible to get focased on the game. When such a young life is taken if affects everybody.

I've always said, if the Mustangs only won one game, I would want that game to be against the Rebels, but as kickoff time came, my heart was heavy and all of a sudden, football didn't really mean a whole lot.

Again, my thoughts and prayers are with Taylor's family and friends.

Good luck to the Mckenzie rebels the rest of the year!

Thanks my brother, you know I always appreciate you. Tonight was the worst night I've ever spent at a Rebel football game. Had nothing to do with the score either. Doubt the Rebs had a real shot at ya'll but on a good night we could have made it interesting. But that doesn't matter now. We lose one of ours to a tragic car accident and have another facing breast cancer!!!! Just kids man!!!!

The cheerleader that died was the girlfriend of prolly our best player/athlete and he was never really in the game. It would be like if ya'll benched Tyler Warbritton for the game. Talking about #2 Bobby Taylor. Rob T is a fine athlete and person and his granddaddy and I played ball together and it runs in the family!!! I just hope we can pull it back together before we play Adamsville.

Rebel Nation appreciates the support we have gotten from Huntingdon tonight more than I can tell you. The butt handing was incidental to the reality of life.