43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Greeneville
    • Signal Mountain

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! It is crazy that you guys are seriously arguing for this long over a game that will never happen. Who cares what "might have happened". Nobody will ever know, so why spend so much time speculating.

Don't mind gcfball guys....he is just mad that they get there butts handed to them by Greeneville every year now. :roflol: They have talked trash for years since we never played them.

Don't mind gcfball guys....he is just mad that they get there butts handed to them by Greeneville every year now. :roflol: They have talked trash for years since we never played them.

Show me when I have EVER talked trash. I have given Greeneville many more compliments than any of the county schools. I just think it is kind of dumb for fans to ARGUE about "who would have win" for days!

Thats what coacht is for.....dumb butt <_<

"Dumb butt", wow I didn't realize 3rd graders got on coacht. I also didn't realize coacht was "for" Arguing over who would win a game that is not going to be played! It is fine to support your team and predict they will beat someone ON their schedule, BUT a game that will never be played? But since that is "what coacht is for" then I will say Greeneville would win this pretend game.

Show me when I have EVER talked trash. I have given Greeneville many more compliments than any of the county schools. I just think it is kind of dumb for fans to ARGUE about "who would have win" for days!

I didn't say YOU talked trash, I said THEY (meaning in general). I heard it all through out high school from county kids when I played for GHS. Now that we GHS does play the county team all we here is "Well you are suppose to beat us since your bigger than us" or "Why don't you play where you are suppose to". You know thats true gcfball

I didn't say YOU talked trash, I said THEY (meaning in general). I heard it all through out high school from county kids when I played for GHS. Now that we GHS does play the county team all we here is "Well you are suppose to beat us since your bigger than us" or "Why don't you play where you are suppose to". You know thats true gcfball

High school kids run their mouths--PERIOD!!! Of course, they run it more when they know they won't have to back it up. I am not saying that didn't happen, but it is expected with high school kids--so is them making excuses when they get their butts handed to them. I can see why this would irritate Greeneville fans--it would me too. However, those county boys did back up that talk on the basketball court the 1st year Greeneville was in their conference (C-D, SG, and WG beat them 2 years ago). Football is absolutely another story and I dont know if a county school will ever beat Greeneville in football. Greeneville has a great program, great community support, and a whole lot more paid, position/asst coaches to develop the kids into better players than they already all. Good luck to Greeneville in their quest for back-to-back Gold Balls.

I gald to see the greeneville fans on here talking about how good they are since the real #1 team is out.......Alcoa is way down this year,that way SM moved up to 4A,and not 3A :roflolk::roflolk: ......You may win the state again this year,but it will be with a * by it.........Because everyone knows that SM would have won if someone hadn't told on them.... :unsure:

that is some good BS!