Henry County vs. Dickson County

RedSwarm10

DC fans, take a moment, start/add to your Clarksville thread. It may have more merit than what will unfold in a week and a half. Clarksville and Northeast both have solid teams this year, and with the scores Henry put on them, I can assure you that they will gladly add you to the list. As much as I disagreed with the projected blowouts on both of these teams, I can only look back now and laugh. Enjoy the atmosphere of this big rivalry, but know now that Dickson does not stand a chance in this game.

DC fans, take a moment, start/add to your Clarksville thread. It may have more merit than what will unfold in a week and a half. Clarksville and Northeast both have solid teams this year, and with the scores Henry put on them, I can assure you that they will gladly add you to the list. As much as I disagreed with the projected blowouts on both of these teams, I can only look back now and laugh. Enjoy the atmosphere of this big rivalry, but know now that Dickson does not stand a chance in this game.

WOW....what a post!

NEAlumTN.....how is the young man who suffered the broken leg at HC? Any update?

A thorough Fact check reveals this post contains FactsOnly.

WOW....what a post!

NEAlumTN.....how is the young man who suffered the broken leg at HC? Any update?

He is hanging in there. It was a tough break for the young man, although he is anxious to get back out on the field. I hate to see any kid suffer from a break while in season, but it is all part of the game.

Looks like if henry county gets past the frist row without losing they will down the way meet a very good Mtjuliet team. The bears are real good this year .They beat a good green wave team and are scoring almost as many points as henry county.

and they are 6A so no HC will NOT meet them in the play-offs. I do however believe MJ has a very legitimate shot at seriously contending for the 6A title.....

Edited by Kevin38

Looks like if henry county gets past the frist row without losing they will down the way meet a very good Mtjuliet team. The bears are real good this year .They beat a good green wave team and are scoring almost as many points as henry county.

In my opinion, Mt. Juliet is the 2nd best team in 6A this season. Only time will tell, but I think they can beat Riverdale, and I would love to see a matchup between them and Maryville. But as Kevin said, we are 5A, not 6A, so we will not be playing them at any point...thankfully.

Edited by RedSwarm10

In my opinion, Mt. Juliet is the 2nd best team in 6A this season. Only time will tell, but I think they can beat Riverdale, and I would love to see a matchup between them and Maryville. But as Kevin said, we are 5A, not 6A, so we will not be playing them at any point...thankfully.

I had them ranked right about there as well and agree this would be a very interesting match-up.....

• Upvote 1

So you guys really think this team is better than the 1 w/ Teague?

Defensively...certainly. Hard to argue the offense too when the least the Patriots have scores is 37.

In 2008, through 8 games...the Patriots had outscored their opponents 372-54. This year is very similar in that the Patriots through 8 games have outscored their opponents 376-66.

p.s. 2007 was a very good year as well...during the regular season the Patriots lost at home to Westview 18-7 in a turnover competition. That was also the year the Patriots played Melrose in Paris and with our fate sealed and the Golden Wildcats in the "V" formation...Shonte Simms snatched a victory out of the "jaws of defeat"! The following week is when Maplewood stole the game from the Big Red in overtime!

Edited by QBClubPrez