Is it OK to lie about stats?

orcat

Knoxvb is 100% correct on this. The coach is responsible for which stats go in the paper and the FHS volleyball stats are always in there. Now whether she faxes them or calls them in is another story. Shame on her if she isn't the one doing this. The buck ultimatley stops with her and only her.

BBV, just what school do you follow and support?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys..Let's be fare. No I'm not a FHS parent but alot of my friends are. The setter they have is AWESOME!!! Don't know much about the coach. The parents are great too. Stats are stats and that's it. The girls (all of them) play on the court tells the tail. Good luck to Bearden (my team by the way because I don't need to hide) and farragut. Hope both teams go the distance!!

At least we havent gotten to the point YET that some school has cooped students who have transferred out of kentucky and transferred in to the wrong zone, only to have to realize that someone will have to forfeit all of their matches. If you guys in that District up there continue, you will have a full time TSSAA employee ready to move in. If attendance in Volleyball had been better, you would have had one already. And for goodness sakes..........over volleyball. No wonder everyone in that area just wants to go to the Tournaments. They just want to0 see what kind of phone the Bearden Coach uses or which pen the Farragut stats person uses or some controversy over what kind of attire the Farragut coach is wearing.

BBV, just what school do you follow and support?

PH...lol lol lol lol.........Didn't you say in a reply to me a couple days ago that I am not following protocol by asking specific personal question to members on this site??? You ever heard of "practice what you preach"?? Can't wait for your vague long winded reply!!

PH...lol lol lol lol.........Didn't you say in a reply to me a couple days ago that I am not following protocol by asking specific personal question to members on this site??? You ever heard of "practice what you preach"?? Can't wait for your vague long winded reply!!

Thats not exactly what I said but why dont you answer this question. What school do you support? Avoiding it will not help or are you afraid to.

PH..This is NOT protocol. If you want to ask people about their allegiance to a team please start another post. This topic has nothing to do with what you are straying to. I've told you before. Stay on topic!!! That's the problem with your replys. They typically have NOTHING to do with the original post. I ask you once more. Please stay on task..do not stray from the original topic. Startt a new topic if you would like but dont stray...

PH..This is NOT protocol. If you want to ask people about their allegiance to a team please start another post. This topic has nothing to do with what you are straying to. I've told you before. Stay on topic!!! That's the problem with your replys. They typically have NOTHING to do with the original post. I ask you once more. Please stay on task..do not stray from the original topic. Startt a new topic if you would like but dont stray...

Don't worry PH, I got this.

Its yours AD but this poster is posting under two names, Texas 23 and this name. So anything he says is far from being the truth. I'm not sure how all of these folks get posting on this site. But good luck.

Once again PH having a persaonl conversation. The same thing he accused me of for not following PROTOCOL..PH at first I thought you had a lot of good info, but sadley as time goes on you have outed yourself as just another want to be moderator.again, PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH!!!!!.LMAO!!!!

Announcements