Stone Memorial @ Alcoa

F5seekshelter

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't make the mistake thinking this season's Stone Mountain is anything like last years team. Stone Mountain has a BIG offensive Line and runs the ball well. Alcoa's defense will need to do a better job in containment on the edge. This will also be a big test for the Tornado D line and MLB's.

It will big interesting seeing #91 Dalton Ownby in his new position at OT. It would be nice to see the running game benefit from this change.

I am hoping to see the players with earlier injuries playing at 100%. With the injuries behind us, it is time to really come together and come in "TOO HYPED"! :thumb: Something these Alcoa Seniors need to do too make the run to 8STR8! :thumb:

I wish I could say that about the A-E game......"sigh".

My point exactly. Don't see that one happening again. Just ask the JV team!!!! Not really sure that one was due to taking lightly or if the stars and moons were aligned perfectly????? I'm thinking stars and moons.......

Edited by F5seekshelter

Don't make the mistake thinking this season's Stone Mountain is anything like last years team. Stone Mountain has a BIG offensive Line and runs the ball well. Alcoa's defense will need to do a better job in containment on the edge. This will also be a big test for the Tornado D line and MLB's.

It will big interesting seeing #91 Dalton Ownby in his new position at OT. It would be nice to see the running game benefit from this change.

I am hoping to see the players with earlier injuries playing at 100%. With the injuries behind us, it is time to really come together and come in "TOO HYPED"! :thumb: Something these Alcoa Seniors need to do too make the run to 8STR8! :thumb:

Good thing its a home game, Id hate to see where you end up when you put Stone MOUNTAIN in the GPS. :roflolk: