Gordonsville @ Watertown

croz6110

Glad you enjoy the game, but it is humorous to me how you (an RBS fan) even have something negative (tounge in cheek) about any other team. As if you have something to hang your hat on...i bet you like Vanderbilt too, ha! y'all do make some good water up there in the hills, keep up the good work!

Actually i'm a Tennessee fan :thumb:

So because I am a RBS fan I cannot post anything negative? That would be like saying noone from Watertown deserves to say anything about basketball, baseball, softball, volleyball, etc because like i've said before this average at best football team you watch and love is as good as it gets in Watertown because after football season it's all down hill from here.

Actually i'm a Tennessee fan :thumb:

So because I am a RBS fan I cannot post anything negative? That would be like saying noone from Watertown deserves to say anything about basketball, baseball, softball, volleyball, etc because like i've said before this average at best football team you watch and love is as good as it gets in Watertown because after football season it's all down hill from here.

Well then Go Vols now you got that going for you.

1. not the post police

2. free country so post what ever you want, negative or other wise

3. my comments are directed at what seems to me as someone riding in on a topic when their team is no where close to viable. and While Wtown may not be either in the big picture, they are much more that the aforementioned!

and to that...i'll check back come basketball season...hear rbs lost quite a bit...and don't know that wtown lost any...

1. not the post police

3. my comments are directed at what seems to me as someone riding in on a topic when their team is no where close to viable. and While Wtown may not be either in the big picture, they are much more that the aforementioned!

and to that...i'll check back come basketball season...hear rbs lost quite a bit...and don't know that wtown lost any...

Until they can beat or at least keep it really close with one of the big three H20 is in the same bracket with MHS, JC, CC, and RBS. After a 6 and 0 start you have to face a reality that you may end up 6-4.

1. not the post police

The only thing I said is "We probably won't hear much from Watertown this week after the beating they took from FCS". What part of what I said is not true? Truth is Watertown did take a beating and we have heard virtually nothing from those who got on here for 6 or 7 weeks and talked about how Watertown is undefeated and in 1st place in the region. It might have been different if I came out and bashed Watertown and talked about how bad they were but I didn't. What I said is not much different than what 4 or 5 other posters said on the first page of this thread. The only reason you have a problem with what I said is because of the fact that I am from RBS. I have been making posts in the football forum longer than you have even been a member and you're not the first one to lash out against me for the comments i've made because I am from RBS. One thing I have learned from this is that the ones who usually lash out at me taking shots at RBS are ones who have a mediocre football team at best. I usually hear "atleast we don't go 0-50" or "atleast we don't lose every game we play" or "we may not be great but we're not as bad as RBS", and you make my argument for me with what what is bolded in your last post.

• Upvote 1

The only thing I said is "We probably won't hear much from Watertown this week after the beating they took from FCS". What part of what I said is not true? Truth is Watertown did take a beating and we have heard virtually nothing from those who got on here for 6 or 7 weeks and talked about how Watertown is undefeated and in 1st place in the region. It might have been different if I came out and bashed Watertown and talked about how bad they were but I didn't. What I said is not much different than what 4 or 5 other posters said on the first page of this thread. The only reason you have a problem with what I said is because of the fact that I am from RBS. I have been making posts in the football forum longer than you have even been a member and you're not the first one to lash out against me for the comments i've made because I am from RBS. One thing I have learned from this is that the ones who usually lash out at me taking shots at RBS are ones who have a mediocre football team at best. I usually hear "atleast we don't go 0-50" or "atleast we don't lose every game we play" or "we may not be great but we're not as bad as RBS", and you make my argument for me with what what is bolded in your last post.

BOOM!!! :twisted:

Yeah but you are still from Rbs. Point being I don't get why you feel compelled to post ur 2 cents when u have no ground to stand on! As far as others making similar comments, yep thats called taking your medicine.

IMO district hierarchy 1-duh 2- gville distant 3-fc 4-wtown 54-Rbs Climb the ladder and add your 2cents until then shut your cake whole!

And to my error I didn't know of ppl posting that watertown was best in the district or however you/they put it. Which in and of itself is laughable at best. I'm sure it was a parent who ws glad their baby was 6-0 in hs. short lived

JC can agree with your grouping other than Rbs they're just not a football school maybe they're perennials in basketball and others but take it for what it's worth

Yeah but you are still from Rbs. Point being I don't get why you feel compelled to post ur 2 cents when u have no ground to stand on! As far as others making similar comments, yep thats called taking your medicine.

IMO district hierarchy 1-duh 2- gville distant 3-fc 4-wtown 54-Rbs Climb the ladder and add your 2cents until then shut your cake whole!

And to my error I didn't know of ppl posting that watertown was best in the district or however you/they put it. Which in and of itself is laughable at best. I'm sure it was a parent who ws glad their baby was 6-0 in hs. short lived

JC can agree with your grouping other than Rbs they're just not a football school maybe they're perennials in basketball and others but take it for what it's worth

So you're saying the only people who is from towns with good football teams are allowed to post or say anything, and since i'm from RBS, even though the only connections I have with the football is the fact that is were I am from? You know Abe Lincoln once said "It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt".

To me at this point RBS is in that grouping because they are able to beat any team in that group. JC is not a football school either but the last two seasons they have made great strides in competing in that second tier. If a school in that group overlooks RBS they will bite them. They are only getting better, they have interest from the kids and parents now and a great coach.

To me at this point RBS is in that grouping because they are able to beat any team in that group. JC is not a football school either but the last two seasons they have made great strides in competing in that second tier. If a school in that group overlooks RBS they will bite them. They are only getting better, they have interest from the kids and parents now and a great coach.

Alright, couple things:

RBS-

1. refer to previous post...not the post police-free country post what you want...but be prepared to be called out...so what i'm saying is you don't have room to lay out edicts without recourse unless you " is from towns with good football teams" SO, for instance I (representing Wtown) wouldn't have ground to call out Trousdale, not that they'd give a reason, due to their dominance...ALL this branches from my original comment that you do the very thing you were poking fun at..."Watertown wouldn't get on here after getting it handed to them." (my point wasn't that you'd be right or wrong, which it seems as though you are right ha)Just wanted to raise the point of who are you to call watertown out when who knows the last time you beat them or anybody else for that matter. Had this comment come from a so called "big three" nothing would have been said (from me at least). But as I said KNOW your role...clear as mud?

2.Lincoln said it but he got it from a children's book whose author got it from the Bible - Proverbs 17:28 check it out...

JC-Although I have had a nephew and a grandson at Wtown, I am far enough removed (chronologically and geographically) that i'll take you at your word...and to that, way to go RBS...had heard the coach would do good things...have they beat any of those teams? just wondering...just seems like you've crowned them a little prematurely...who knows maybe two homeboys looking out for each other so you'll have something to talk about during basketball season? humph...just a guess

SOOOO...back to the title of the post...Gville Wtown is always a good game...haven't seen either team...but...Gville by 20+

Alright, couple things:

RBS-

1. refer to previous post...not the post police-free country post what you want...but be prepared to be called out...so what i'm saying is you don't have room to lay out edicts without recourse unless you " is from towns with good football teams" SO, for instance I (representing Wtown) wouldn't have ground to call out Trousdale, not that they'd give a reason, due to their dominance...ALL this branches from my original comment that you do the very thing you were poking fun at..."Watertown wouldn't get on here after getting it handed to them." (my point wasn't that you'd be right or wrong, which it seems as though you are right ha)Just wanted to raise the point of who are you to call watertown out when who knows the last time you beat them or anybody else for that matter. Had this comment come from a so called "big three" nothing would have been said (from me at least). But as I said KNOW your role...clear as mud?

2.Lincoln said it but he got it from a children's book whose author got it from the Bible - Proverbs 17:28 check it out...

JC-Although I have had a nephew and a grandson at Wtown, I am far enough removed (chronologically and geographically) that i'll take you at your word...and to that, way to go RBS...had heard the coach would do good things...have they beat any of those teams? just wondering...just seems like you've crowned them a little prematurely...who knows maybe two homeboys looking out for each other so you'll have something to talk about during basketball season? humph...just a guess

SOOOO...back to the title of the post...Gville Wtown is always a good game...haven't seen either team...but...Gville by 20+

I have never met Swanson or talked to him just stating an obvious fact to everyone else that is in the region. Just ask MHS if RBS is able to beat you, they didnt this year but it took a lot of luck and 4 quarters for MHS to get the win. I never crowned RBS anything other than a program that in the last 2 to 3 years has improved a great deal, there was a time pickett and RBS were thought of almost the same. Not anymore.

Since you bring it up following your logic i have more room to talk on this post than you JC is after a playoff team from last year and a good shot at going again this year. As i recall H20 was at home last year were they not? Also H20 hasnt come out and just killed anyone else from the region the last few weeks and you fared no better against FCS than JC did and my guess is the pretty much the same beat down for you this week.