Gordonsville @ Watertown

croz6110

The historical record dating back to 1976 stands at Gville 28 wins Watertown 7 wins (09, 08, 91, 90, 85, 78, and 76). Watertown can match up with Gville this year in the area of skill positions (with the exception of Escobito's speed). Where Gville with pave their way to victory will be behind those big bulldozers on the line of scrimmage. Dominate the line of scrimmage and dominate the game. Thats what Gville will do.

h2o took a good whipping this past friday and seems to me that they will only get worse. G-ville will more than likely hand them a worse whipping than FC did. Then they get TC. Who dropped 70 on Pickett in the first half last friday. I know its Pickett but still. Someone told me that they had 6 ints for touchdowns. Is this true? G-ville in this one by a lot.

h2o took a good whipping this past friday and seems to me that they will only get worse. G-ville will more than likely hand them a worse whipping than FC did. Then they get TC. Who dropped 70 on Pickett in the first half last friday. I know its Pickett but still. Someone told me that they had 6 ints for touchdowns. Is this true? G-ville in this one by a lot.

3 int for TD...I bet we only ran maybe 15 plays in the first half...70 pts in 15 plays. roflol.gif But i think we did have 6 int for the game.