Gordonsville @ Watertown

croz6110

Gville got the win, but it should've been 42-0 at half.

The last few games Gville has played with the exception of RBS, they have played the first half flat.

They have to come out and play a full 4 quarters.

Gville may have come out flat but give W'town the credit for

that. They came out and played a much better game than against FC. I think this was a truer showing of what W'town has. We just laid down against FC. Congratulations to Gville. I'll be pulling for y'all in the playoffs

Gville may have come out flat but give W'town the credit for

that. They came out and played a much better game than against FC. I think this was a truer showing of what W'town has. We just laid down against FC. Congratulations to Gville. I'll be pulling for y'all in the playoffs

Out of the last 5 games Gville has played, they have played like crap in the first half of 4 of them.

H2O had a decent game plan, but Gville didn't play to their potential.

If they would've came out and ran right at H2O, it would've never been close.

Out of the last 5 games Gville has played, they have played like crap in the first half of 4 of them.

H2O had a decent game plan, but Gville didn't play to their potential.

If they would've came out and ran right at H2O, it would've never been close.

I agree with you. don't understand why Gville was trying to pass the ball, h20 shut #2 for Gville down. Has Gville been sucessful at throwing the ball this year? They will have to be more balanced when they get deeper in the playoffs. They have a great run game. As for h20 like i said before the last to games no toughness, need to be in the weight room more, get stronger gville wore them out smash mouth style.

Edited by diesel28

I agree with you. don't understand why Gville was trying to pass the ball, h20 shut #2 for Gville down. Has Gville been sucessful at throwing the ball this year? They will have to be more balanced when they get deeper in the playoffs. They have a great run game. As for h20 like i said before the last to games no toughness, need to be in the weight room more, get stronger gville wore them out smash mouth style.

They didn't shut him down, they didn't throw it to him.

Gville only attempted 6 passes.

And they have had success passing this year.

They didn't shut him down, they didn't throw it to him.

Gville only attempted 6 passes.

And they have had success passing this year.

sorry i did not no they weren't sucessful the 6 times they threw the ball, i was hearing from friends that #2 was a player and he was non exsisting and h20 DB,s are not so not very good. But i give gville coaches credit they saw something on the left side of h2o d line in the 2nd qtr and they wore it out, so no need to throw. As long as gville is balanced i see them going deep in the playoffs.