Gordonsville @ Watertown

croz6110

Funny. Your on here every week on every other post after all the whippin's y'all take. Do you have some kinda kitchen pass that doesn't apply to others?

Funny, you all have as much of a chance at beating FCS, TC, and Gville as RBS had this year...

Just a fan of the area teams and enjoy talking and watching football :thumb:

Edited by swanson71

Funny, you all have as much of a chance at beating FCS, TC, and Gville as RBS had this year...??? huh?

Just a fan of the area teams and enjoy talking and watching football :thumb:

Glad you enjoy the game, but it is humorous to me how you (an RBS fan) even have something negative (tounge in cheek) about any other team. As if you have something to hang your hat on...i bet you like Vanderbilt too, ha! y'all do make some good water up there in the hills, keep up the good work!

Gordonsville should win this game big. How in the world they are not ranked in 1A top ten is just crazy. Some of the teams they have ranked would get stomped by Gville.

:excl:

SC, this is what happens when the AP pollsters never leave their backyard. The 1A poll is

a joke.....a bad joke.

Glad you enjoy the game, but it is humorous to me how you (an RBS fan) even have something negative (tounge in cheek) about any other team. As if you have something to hang your hat on...i bet you like Vanderbilt too, ha! y'all do make some good water up there in the hills, keep up the good work!

So, you're saying that a fan with a team which has a losing record is not allowed to post his/her

opinion on another team?

Guess I missed the memo that you were appointed the post police. If you're a W'town fan,

you're not exactly shouting from the rooftop either. Lighten up, son.

I think what Swanson was getting at was 2 weeks ago another football game in the region need not be played as fans for H2O had crowned them rulers of the 4A football universe. What last week and the next two weeks will prove out is this was and is not the case. So be happy with a 7 and 3 or 6 and 4 record and a play off birth.