Millington vs Craigmont

Trojanx

Well Trojan fans the cushy part of the season is over. We need 2 wins of the next 3 games (but want all 3)to win the district championship. Craigmont is a solid team but is a very winnable game for the Trojans. Being a home game helps big. What are the thoughts on this game. What does the Trojans have to do to win?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On top of what they have been doing already, They need to eliminate the turnovers and cover kickoffs better. And not to beat a dead horse but if a teammate makes a big run or a big tackle, show some excitement, get fired up about it. I'm not saying draw a personal foul just get the adrenaline flowing. It will flow over to the next play and the next. Try it!! Very winnable game.

Here is my take not that it is worth much. On defense stop the QB, one wideout who can go the distance on you,and the running back who can also hurt you.On offense run, run and run some more. Cordovas running back went for alot against them. They have speed and are well coached. But we do and are as well.No Turnovers, the last two meetings have been decided by the big play we need to make them, and stop them from doing so. This is a big game for both teams. I have some ties to C-Mont and pull for them when not against us, but we want our title back.

"Let's Go Millington"

Just over 24 hours till kick off. Big game in Millington. Hope the crowd is not light because of the start of Fall Break. Not a lot of buzz in the town with everything else going on. kind of a shame that other things have taken away from the game and its importance. Final analyze... game will be determined by the boys that put their hand in the dirt on both sides of the ball. Go Trojans...

Just over 24 hours till kick off. Big game in Millington. Hope the crowd is not light because of the start of Fall Break. Not a lot of buzz in the town with everything else going on. kind of a shame that other things have taken away from the game and its importance. Final analyze... game will be determined by the boys that put their hand in the dirt on both sides of the ball. Go Trojans...

As long as we put the kids first, no problems. This is a huge game and football helps bring our town together.

"LET'S GO MILLINGTON"

Well Trojan fans the cushy part of the season is over. We need 2 wins of the next 3 games (but want all 3)to win the district championship. Craigmont is a solid team but is a very winnable game for the Trojans. Being a home game helps big. What are the thoughts on this game. What does the Trojans have to do to win?

The fact of the matter is we must beat Arlington to win district.

MARKH, hope you are doing okay after the passing of your dad your family is still in our prayers. I know its been a rough week for you. I personally think Millington and Craigmont will be a close game don't know if it will be a High scoring game or not. I hope Millington ends up winning the football game. Good luck Craigmont.

Keys for Millington:

Get some postive yards on running the football on first down.

Hold onto the football.

Don't let Sam Craft beat you on big plays.

Win turnover ratio and get good field position

Win the third downs coversions.

Win the football game!!