grundy v.s. bledsoe

gcjackets18

I agree with the several implications that have gone on in the last week or so its really opened our district up to who really wants to win it..if coach Nick Bryant would get away from the spread and just run a smash mouth here we come try and stop us style offense I believe we would. Have been sitting at a healthy 8-2 right now..Grundy speed wise just isn't made for the spread we are a power I smash mouth and that's all we are ever be unless we start gettin boys from south Pittsburgh to move up here.and we all know that will never happen..would like it to just to see great football but it'll never be..and we really need to work on our dbs we ain't really competing with anybody without a good secondary..and Johnny cook is nothin compared to what his brother was..his brother was a beast and had the heart and a bit better talent..johhny cook has talent but I think he lacks the heart to be the team leader..Austin Nolan is one heck of a ball player and has tons of heart..I look for bledsoe to stack the box on us and for Grundy to run the veer all night if that happens and the real Grundy shows to play there should be no reason why Austin and Johnny both have a 100 yard game..

you got it wrong when you compard the cook boys.....talent and heart bout the same...johny is a well talented player and needs to step up as a leader of the team. it seems hes not making the big runs or making the big tackles anymore....i know johny has it in him, hes needs to let it out tonight and lead this team to another win.

I think you got your nolans confused....micheal had the best game of his short career last week....he's tasted the blood and i look forward seeing him play tonight :thumb:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hasn't Grundy always been the home of the spread? With all that speed they should be unbeatable if they would stay in the spread. The problem has never been the effort of the boys on the field. You have to have coaches that know how to put those boys the right position to win. They are too busy trying to dodge SP and any other team with a winning record. All you have to worry about with the players up there is how excited they are about deer season.

opie,opie, opie.....you sound like a broken record trying to out coach grundys coaches....if you are so full of wisdom,and i doubt you are :unsure: , why not advise your jasper team on how to win ball games and leave our winning grundy team alone?? :lol:

I tell you one thang. Dat dadgum Opie and Gus need to git on Gus's bus and go back to Mayberries or wherever dey came from cause dey don't know notin bout winnin. Winnin takes defence. We's got to git som defence!

And dat Dale Tavlin needs to git a clue to. Yous have to win one game at a time. Sayin we's gonna win um all if we win tonight is jus dum. Dale ain't you Jan Travlin's little brother? He didn't no nothin neither. But then agin as big as you is youns couldn't be nobody's LITTLE brother. You think I'm jokin cause I'm not!

I tell you one thang. Dat dadgum Opie and Gus need to git on Gus's bus and go back to Mayberries or wherever dey came from cause dey don't know notin bout winnin. Winnin takes defence. We's got to git som defence!

And dat Dale Tavlin needs to git a clue to. Yous have to win one game at a time. Sayin we's gonna win um all if we win tonight is jus dum. Dale ain't you Jan Travlin's little brother? He didn't no nothin neither. But then agin as big as you is youns couldn't be nobody's LITTLE brother. You think I'm jokin cause I'm not!

mntdill lets be a little original....everybody knows thats roy's thing..

and i hope, for your own sake, you're just "acting" dumb :lol:

opie,opie, opie.....you sound like a broken record trying to out coach grundys coaches....if you are so full of wisdom,and i doubt you are :unsure: , why not advise your jasper team on how to win ball games and leave our winning grundy team alone?? :lol:

Mercy Mercy Mercy. Your winning ways? What happened tonight? I just don’t understand why you all up there are so happy with these guys. You schedule cupcakes non region and then brag about beating teams with only one win. We all know Jasper is down for now but let’s make sure everybody knows your coaches finally got one over what may be the worst Jasper been in a very long time. You should have won last year. When was the last time you stepped up and beat a team that was an upset? You struggle to beat teams you should and don’t surprise anyone.

I didn't expect Grundy to show up like this. Grundy looked like they were in slow motion the entire game. Not much effort at all. Can someone tell me why Bledsoe kept the starters in the whole game and with 2 minutes to go, marched down the field throwing the ball to score the last TD? I expect Grundy want forget that and some day repay the unsportsmanlike conduct. But, all in all Bledsoe looked sharp tonight perhaps their best game thus far, that I have seen.

I didn't expect Grundy to show up like this. Grundy looked like they were in slow motion the entire game. Not much effort at all. Can someone tell me why Bledsoe kept the starters in the whole game and with 2 minutes to go, marched down the field throwing the ball to score the last TD? I expect Grundy want forget that and some day repay the unsportsmanlike conduct. But, all in all Bledsoe looked sharp tonight perhaps their best game thus far, that I have seen.

Maybe there were some things that went on that made them think piling it on was needed. I have no idea if that's the case (was at ND) but I've seen games like that. By the box score it looks like they let up previously vs Marion, maybe vs Cumberland, I can't really remember, so it probably wouldn't be something they've consistently done this year.

Might be due to the fact alot of the starters were seniors and this was their last game playing for the home crowd on their field. I would say the coach was letting them aquire as many memories as they could.

Mercy Mercy Mercy. Your winning ways? What happened tonight? I just don’t understand why you all up there are so happy with these guys. You schedule cupcakes non region and then brag about beating teams with only one win. We all know Jasper is down for now but let’s make sure everybody knows your coaches finally got one over what may be the worst Jasper been in a very long time. You should have won last year. When was the last time you stepped up and beat a team that was an upset? You struggle to beat teams you should and don’t surprise anyone.

since you wasnt there ill tell you what happen...grundy did not even get off the bus last night. and i have to agree with you, i was not happy with the coaches last night. still cant figure out why we didnt throw a quick tightend pass like we did at sm. as for the upset.....we where not expected to beat bledsoe last year. to get your jasper team back on track, fire boeck and let the grundy county trained coach run your program

Last night was Senior night for Bledsoe County. We only had two offensive possessions in the second half. The first one was 4 and out. The second possession was an 11 play drive that was run to seniors that don't see much offensive action. Bledsoe was probably fired up to play in large part to Grundy's actions before the game. First they came out with helmets in the air and then did some kind of crazy dance party before they stretched. If that wasn't enough, then they almost ran a play through our parents and seniors as they were being recognized on the field before the game. They also may have had a bad taste in their mouth after last years game at Grundy.

On another note...I believe that was the best complete game we have played all year. Defense has really stepped up and offense was really clicking last night. Good luck to Grundy in their remaining games. I think they win out and make it to the playoffs.

Might be due to the fact alot of the starters were seniors and this was their last game playing for the home crowd on their field. I would say the coach was letting them aquire as many memories as they could.

yep the big blue did make memories for all their 14 seniors...i just hope all those seniors gave a hug and apologived to the rest of the little blue for what their coach has done for them :thumb: payback is HADES!!! :twisted: