York visits LA

Rocking Chair

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I see the Cats haven't lost a game since my last trip through town. People have told me that the competition hasn't been too stiff though. I did notice they beat my homeplace(WH) last week. I don't much about how good they are but traditionally they are pretty good. Based on looking at both teams schedules, the game tonight will not be close. This is not a typical York team. Emotions will be high with this being SR night. If I get re-elected next year, I am going to hire a regular poster on here to be in my my cabinet because I truly believe he can help me solve the economic crisis we are in. He is the information guru for LA sports. :thumb:

Almost fell asleep during this one. Yorks no where near where they used to be, and it showed tonight. Game was over by the half. It seamed that both sides of the fan base was dead tonight. Not real sure whatss going on with LA fans on here either seams that more are posting on other games than our own. Ok so heres a question with LA at 7-1 and with MC and DC left to go whats the chances of us playing a home playoff game?

Almost fell asleep during this one. Yorks no where near where they used to be, and it showed tonight. Game was over by the half. It seamed that both sides of the fan base was dead tonight. Not real sure whatss going on with LA fans on here either seams that more are posting on other games than our own. Ok so heres a question with LA at 7-1 and with MC and DC left to go whats the chances of us playing a home playoff game?

LA wins out = Home Game in playoffs

LA loses against DC = on the road in playoffs

LA and DC will be a very big game!!! :thumb:

Thats what I thought but wasnt sure. That should be a very good game. Both are playing very well. Im guessing it will be a very low scoreing game Best Defense wins that one.

Don't bet on that. I highly doubt a low scoring game that involves DeKalb. Their offense is very good, and while their D has been great at times, at other times it has a bend but don't break kinda thing. With a good offense from LA I'd guess a shoot out. DeKalb is playing very good, but I was surprised when they beat Upperman 63-14 last night. LA beat them 38-14 and I think of us as about even team wise, so I was expecting something like that, but wow. That is the team from the first 3 quarters against Smith Co. We just have to stay that way. I'm expecting an awesome game, just disappointing that we're going to have to wait 2 weeks. It's good though. Give the players some needed rest and recovery from nagging injuries.

Hopefully we can meet at 8-1 a piece. Macon is a good team that DC won a thriller against, and if LA can just play focused football I think they can come out with a win.