Farragut at Anderson County

bigbluevolley

Phargis, you are wrong. It is not the same person and you are insinuating that you are privy to secure site info, which you are not. Please keep your comments to things that you actually have knowledege about and do not falsely accuse fans.

Ok...Thanks Coacht. Am I correct in assuming phargis was lieing about having the computer ID of certain members? If that is the case I thank you for verifying for ALL of us here onthis great site that there is no security breach whatsoever. At the same time I feel bad that phargis wants everyone to think he holds ALL the info but in fact he holds nothing. Pretty pitiful that someone would go to those lengths to scare people. This site is AWESOME!!! I want it to stay around for a long time. Thank you for doing this for all of Tennessee!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...Thanks Coacht. Am I correct in assuming phargis was lieing about having the computer ID of certain members? If that is the case I thank you for verifying for ALL of us here onthis great site that there is no security breach whatsoever. At the same time I feel bad that phargis wants everyone to think he holds ALL the info but in fact he holds nothing. Pretty pitiful that someone would go to those lengths to scare people. This site is AWESOME!!! I want it to stay around for a long time. Thank you for doing this for all of Tennessee!!

I don't know what he thought but he does not have any ids of ours.

Lets get back to volleyball which I think we all agree that PH knows little of beyond siegel.

I predict AC in 4 over Farragut, and then they will beat HV in 3 in the finals. HV will beat Catholic in 3.

AC is a better team. I agree that they are young, and sometimes inconsistent, but when they are on they are an elite team. Farragut has a great OH, but the MH's are suspect, and they are too predictable. I have no love for AC (other than Coach Smith) but less love for Farragut. AC's district is much tougher.

Good luck to all.

Phargis, you are wrong. It is not the same person and you are insinuating that you are privy to secure site info, which you are not. Please keep your comments to things that you actually have knowledege about and do not falsely accuse fans.

That would sure save a lot of disk space. :unsure:

Farragut swept the Region 2 tournament beating AC and HVA in straight sets. Hardin Valley and Catholic had the match of the night in the semifinal round, going to down to the wire in all 5 sets with HVA taking the match.

Farragut, however, was clicking on all cylindars and were not going to be denied the Region Title that has eluded them for the past 2 seasons. Senior OH Julia Alves (#12) was named the tournament MVP.

Lets get back to volleyball which I think we all agree that PH knows little of beyond siegel.

I predict AC in 4 over Farragut, and then they will beat HV in 3 in the finals. HV will beat Catholic in 3.

AC is a better team. I agree that they are young, and sometimes inconsistent, but when they are on they are an elite team. Farragut has a great OH, but the MH's are suspect, and they are too predictable. I have no love for AC (other than Coach Smith) but less love for Farragut. AC's district is much tougher.

Good luck to all.

SO MUCH FOR PREDICTIONS....HVA DID WIN OVER CATHOLIC BUT IT TOOK ALL 5 AND IT WAS A NAIL-BITER....FARRAGUT OVER AC IN 3...SORRY ORCAT WE HAVE ENOUGH LOVE FOR THESE GIRLS TO GO AROUND WITHOUT YOURS :)

Announcements