Polk County against South Pittsburg

Roy Dillard

I made us a little website to talk about game next week. After I read up in my Murphy Fair book about these Polk boys, I will give everyone a little synopsis. Grider has got beat by this Davis man the last two years. If Grider does not score a point in the first half against these Polk boys, then we will get beat next week. You think im joking but im not.

I made us a little website to talk about game next week. After I read up in my Murphy Fair book about these Polk boys, I will give everyone a little synopsis. Grider has got beat by this Davis man the last two years. If Grider does not score a point in the first half against these Polk boys, then we will get beat next week. You think im joking but im not.

Got to agree with you wholeheartedly with this one.Polk will be the best team we have played this year and that includes Signal.They always just grind the ball down the field and and use the clock.we better learn to tackle better than what we did tonight.I left you a comment on the SP Boyd post a minute or so ago so i will not waste putting here also.anyway i will look for you at the polk game if you are there and maybe you will know who i really am then.

Pirates better come out ready to play from the opening kickoff. As in the last two years, this is gonna be a tough one. Polk will pound the ball right at you and dare you to stop them. We have got to figure out away to control the ball and keep our defense fresh. I do expect a much better game that what took place in the polk county foothills last year. Time for our boys to play like men.

Roy, shouldn't you have that Murphy Fair book memorized by now?

Can't wait to head down to SP next friday should be a great game. Hope your linemen that got hurt heal fast. Been looking forward to this game since we played Signal. If Polk comes out like they did against Signal and tonight against Seq with that hard hitting and swarwing defense they should come out on top but most of us Polk fans have a lot of respect for SP. Good luck to both teams and hope everyone comes out injury free.

I think Polk is the 2nd best team we will play this year (Beating Signal without Queen and Mclendon 2 playmakers). They are tough and very physical. If you cannot get fired up for a team that has beat up on us the last two years then what more does it take?? I expect a good hard fought game going down to the wire. HOPEFULLY, nothing at all like last year!! Tough games now make for easier games come playoffs.

So Pitt should be use to tough ones by now. Are they ever gonna go through a game without an injury? Every week someone else breaks something it seems. Polk County is always good, hopefully SP can give them a better game this year.

I garuntee you they better get out their and try to nock a hole somewhere for our runners to run through. Grider better call plays better this week. He said in that durn paper he tried to get cute and didnt keep it simple. Injuries are going to happen. Grider better practice our boys every day this week. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you they better get out their and try to nock a hole somewhere for our runners to run through. Grider better call plays better this week. He said in that durn paper he tried to get cute and didnt keep it simple. Injuries are going to happen. Grider better practice our boys every day this week. You think im joking but im not.

The thing I don't get is how Roy can go through a cooler of Red Bulls, box of fudge rounds, and haul his Murphy Fair book around at any game - I would probably have a heart attack... and I'm younger than he is....

:roflolk:

Go Cats!

:thumb:

The thing I don't get is how Roy can go through a cooler of Red Bulls, box of fudge rounds, and haul his Murphy Fair book around at any game - I would probably have a heart attack... and I'm younger than he is....

:roflolk:

Go Cats!

:thumb:

Let me ask you a question. Who is that Davis mans passer? I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and it says this Davis man has two different passers. Is he going to try to trick Grider and use both of these boys? Grider better be ready for this on defence. These Polk boys are going to line up and try to nock a hole in our defences line and if Grider runs that durn 3 down lineman defence, they are going to score alot of touchdowns. Let me ask you another question. My Murphy Fair book says this Davis man has 5 different runners. This Mull boy is 5'9 165lbs and this Saxe boy is 6'0 210lbs. He is a big ole boy. I garuntee you we better have three boys tackling him atleast. Grider better get ready for all 5 of these runners. I was also reading in my Murphy Fair about these blockers. This Derek St. John boy is 6'2 245lbs. He had 16 pancake blocks last year. I garuntee you this boy is real strong. You think im joking but im not.