Polk County against South Pittsburg

Roy Dillard

After the unsportsman like bs he pulled with Polk I have zero respect for him and attitude reflects leadership. PERIOD

If you think that was crap then you should've been down there running the chains with me. I have 0 percent respect for Price or his staff. Now on another thread I brought up that some of the players was just like the coach. Don't get me wrong there was some great young men on that team and showed respect but man the things I heard from the coaches and some of the players just shocked me. But I can say Grider has his kids in line and repectful young men. Last year they just showed pride and passion for the game can't blame them there. Can't wait for this game going to be a good battle between to good teams. Hope everyone has a safe trip down to SP and the players on a injury free game. CoachJ going to blow without you sitting in front of me again. Like I told you on FB send me your number and I'll keep you posted.

If you think that was crap then you should've been down there running the chains with me. I have 0 percent respect for Price or his staff. Now on another thread I brought up that some of the players was just like the coach. Don't get me wrong there was some great young men on that team and showed respect but man the things I heard from the coaches and some of the players just shocked me. But I can say Grider has his kids in line and repectful young men. Last year they just showed pride and passion for the game can't blame them there. Can't wait for this game going to be a good battle between to good teams. Hope everyone has a safe trip down to SP and the players on a injury free game. CoachJ going to blow without you sitting in front of me again. Like I told you on FB send me your number and I'll keep you posted.

No kidding! That was the best feeling in the world to see the faces of the SP fans in total shock and think of how i couldn't wait to get home and light up PowerP on one of the most epic threads on CoachT! Lol!

I just can't see SP scoring as many points as many SP supporters have predicted thus far. SP scored 26 on Boyd, and needed two kick off returns to score 35 against Signal. I'm confident that Polk Co.'s defense is better than both of those. The big question for me is whether or not Polk Co.'s offense can loosen up SP's defense enough to run between the tackles.

Polk Co. 28

S. Pitt 13

I think SP comes out tomorrow night and has something to prove once again. If the old saying is true its hard to beat a team 3 times in a row then I like our chances better.

SP-40

Polk-28

I hope for a SAFE NO INJURY game for both teams

What kind of mess is this? Grider is 0-2 against this Davis man. Grider has not scored 40 points on this Davis mans defence in the past two years combined. I garuntee you Grider will be lucky to score 21 points on this Davis mans defence. You think im joking but im not. Grider better have atleast 6 down lineman tomorrow or those Polk boys will nock a hole in our line big enough to drive a truck through. Those runners that Davis man has is real good and so is that passer. I have been reading about them in my Murphy Fair book.