Polk County against South Pittsburg

Roy Dillard

Lol I have no idea. I guess the concession stand. I will be near there, but I dont think I will invest in one tonight. Since you know him you should just call him & ask him. Surely he knows where his own shirts are going to be sold at. :roflol:

Actually I doubt he does...He is just laughing at the monster he created...Roy Dillard the one and only...U think I'm joking but I'm not

You and I have a very different definition of a defensive game.

I guess what UncleDave meant was that we won't be giving up 40 points to Polk this year...does that sound better??

The days of games being 7-6 or 14-7 are over. Most teams today are more geared for offensive fire power, so the defense goes out the window. Most teams back in the 80s and early 90s still played smash mouth football, but that all changed when the spread offense took over high school football.

After reading through 39 pages and half junk. Its obvious not many SP fans have alot of confidence in this game. After last weeks Boyd game Im starting to believe this team can do great things. Maybe Im drinking the good stuff but I just think this years game is SP's to lose. This is a statement game for our players. I think Polk is going to be a little over confident after last years thrashing and we are playing some of our best ball yet. Stinks we dont have our full team but we might as well get used to it because its our theme this year. Tonights game is power VS speed. I just dont think Polk is as good as last years team without that QB. I also think this is a big game tonight not only for Lankford/Johnson but also in my opinion for Jake. I can only hope he steps up to the challange when called upon. If we are going to continue to sling it then hopefully we can start hitting a few more big plays. However its obvious that we have to run the ball successfully and pound them back to win but it wouldnt suprise me if they send the house every play and gamble so we have to make them pay if they do. Call me crazy but Im calling it now! We continue getting better and finally hit all cylinders tonight!

SP 40

Polk 21

Well, I'm headed to Beene Stadium. I've been reading CoachT for a few years and have found that you guys are right way more than you are wrong. And according to the majority of you guys we are going to win tonight, so...we'll see. I sure hope you're right.

Who knows we may get the crap stomped out of us again but I think we already/hoepfully got that out of our system against Signal Mtn. Should be a great atmosphere and game

Well, I'm headed to Beene Stadium. I've been reading CoachT for a few years and have found that you guys are right way more than you are wrong. And according to the majority of you guys we are going to win tonight, so...we'll see. I sure hope you're right.

we have alot of boys hurt right now so a win would be huge with both Allen twins out and Cody B. our 305 lb. center out not to mention some others also.these young underclassmen will have to really help out tonight and i believe they will do ok.they have been forced to play alot this year with all the boys that have went down this year.they got some very needed experience against some quality opponents, that always helps a team that is already very good.will be a very close game ...SP-26 Polk-21