Giles Co @Lewis Co

likearock

yeah im going to stick with the word cowardly because your player hit 56 from behind when the play was over.Sorry he "slammed your Qb down" knocking him out but at least that was during a play.Your right dont know what went on all night between those two but when i say cowardly not calling him cowardly in general but i am calling him cowardly for that play.I think you all have a great team and from what i saw friday night a bright future.I expect you all to make some noise in the future if not next year.

Alright, I hear ya bobcat. Just remember that your #25 took his elbow and forearm to the back of our #4's helmet five yards out of bounds after the whistle was blown and the player was down. He earned a 15 yard personal foul penalty for the cheap-shot, late hit-to-the-head, from behind. While a bit different I admit, both acts were done outside the rules and on an unsuspecting player... and deserve the same label if one really has to be given. The difference was 4 let the refs take care of it thus allowing him and 25 to play again this week. My guess is GC was surprised that a JV team was hitting as hard as they were and we were surprised at the intensity of the talk coming from GC. I think it led to a lot of short fuses both ways and we're all lucky it didn't get any worse...tho we lost our chance to beat Spring Hill this week when our QB got knocked out.

I'll chill it out by thanking you for your words about our future. GC certainly has the future now. That is one heckuva team and the high school football atmosphere down there was outstanding. Driving thru the cemetary gave it that extra ominous October feeling. I think the district battles are going to make all our playoff teams ready for deep runs this year. I hope we can join that playoff party in the near future.

P.S.

To try and keep it somewhat on topic I have no idea who wins this game. But I do know both teams have tons of speed and good kicking games. The game will be won on a big play turnover like a pick-6.

Edited by SummaryJudgment

Alright, I hear ya bobcat. Just remember that your #25 took his elbow and forearm to the back of our #4's helmet five yards out of bounds after the whistle was blown and the player was down. He earned a 15 yard personal foul penalty for the cheap-shot, late hit-to-the-head, from behind. While a bit different I admit, both acts were done outside the rules and on an unsuspecting player... and deserve the same label if one really has to be given. The difference was 4 let the refs take care of it thus allowing him and 25 to play again this week. My guess is GC was surprised that a JV team was hitting as hard as they were and we were surprised at the intensity of the talk coming from GC. I think it led to a lot of short fuses both ways and we're all lucky it didn't get any worse...tho we lost our chance to beat Spring Hill this week when our QB got knocked out.

I'll chill it out by thanking you for your words about our future. GC certainly has the future now. That is one heckuva team and the high school football atmosphere down there was outstanding. Driving thru the cemetary gave it that extra ominous October feeling. I think the district battles are going to make all our playoff teams ready for deep runs this year. I hope we can join that playoff party in the near future.

P.S.

To try and keep it somewhat on topic I have no idea who wins this game. But I do know both teams have tons of speed and good kicking games. The game will be won on a big play turnover like a pick-6.

Let me get this straight, your qb got knocked out on a hit during a play because our boys were suprised how hard your guys were hitting <_<

SummaryJudgement you might actually be a lawyer because it takes a pretty warped mind to bend the facts enough to come to that conclusion. Congratulations in your first year you have elevated your trashtalkability :thumb: by the way that is a word.

yeah im going to stick with the word cowardly because your player hit 56 from behind when the play was over.Sorry he "slammed your Qb down" knocking him out but at least that was during a play.Your right dont know what went on all night between those two but when i say cowardly not calling him cowardly in general but i am calling him cowardly for that play.I think you all have a great team and from what i saw friday night a bright future.I expect you all to make some noise in the future if not next year.

P.S.

Actually Summ. Judge. You seem to be one of the few in Dist. 12AA who actually has a clue. Most of these guys are a bit off their rocker. I would have to believe your assumption to the reaction of both sides sounds fairly spot on. I wtched Summit and they did surprise me. I've played Giles, when Bo played and they do have plenty of mouth. They can usually bring something to back a little of that lip. My prediction still stands. LC-21 GC-14. I hope it's not that close, but I feel like realistically it will be.

Actually Summ. Judge. You seem to be one of the few in Dist. 12AA who actually has a clue. Most of these guys are a bit off their rocker. I would have to believe your assumption to the reaction of both sides sounds fairly spot on. I wtched Summit and they did surprise me. I've played Giles, when Bo played and they do have plenty of mouth. They can usually bring something to back a little of that lip. My prediction still stands. LC-21 GC-14. I hope it's not that close, but I feel like realistically it will be.

+1. ....and our offspring maintains that consistency. :mrgreen:

Can we park our old bus on a hill at Lewis? Dang thing won't start half the time. We got our two Asian mammoths to push now. :ph34r:

Your hopes will come true, It wont be that close :thumb::roflol::roflol:

+1. ....and our offspring maintains that consistency. :mrgreen:

Can we park our old bus on a hill at Lewis? Dang thing won't start half the time. We got our two Asian mammoths to push now. :ph34r:

Hopefully that'll wear them two sumo's down beofre they get here. You can park it anywhere that there is grass as long as it's not on the field. Coach Sharp would take care of all of GC if that were to happen. Leavin cotton pickin' tire marks on his gosh dern field. CRAP! :roflolk:

I mean..I don't play, but if you're referring to the score, yes, our guys will be running away with the game. Gosh, sure seems like I'm repeating myself. :rolleyes: Who knows, we may hang 40 on'em. We may come out in an empty backfield in shotgun and run verts all night.

A deep downfield pass for y'all is what 9-10 yards. Do y'all have 4 guys that can run a 10 yard vert :))