Livingston visits Macon Co.

King21

I cant say what I know but I will say that most people are going to be surprised at the outcome of this game. Tigers start winning just when the playoffs are in sight.........Macon 38 La 14.....Go Blue!!!

Just what do you know that we dont? Your on crack? :roflol: If Mc beats LA by 24 I think everyone is gonna be surprised.

Now i am sure macon is capable of winning but not by that much. No doubt they can score, but they are having trouble stopping folks too. Looking for a good game.

GO HOG-EYE!!

Edited by BigDaddy_1

I cant say what I know but I will say that most people are going to be surprised at the outcome of this game. Tigers start winning just when the playoffs are in sight.........Macon 38 La 14.....Go Blue!!!

What do you know? I know that for the past two years, LA has beaten MC. Now that doesn't matter. But, I know that MC can't stop running water, and LA puts up a lot of points. I know that LA has gotten better since last year, and from talking to others, MC has gotten worse. Like BigDaddy, I know that if MC wins by 24, lightning will strike on the MC 50 because everyone in and above this world will be shocked. Should be a good one though, see you Friday! :thumb:

I don't see why that kickoff return made MC'season go down the toilet.. TC takes a kickoff back every year :roflol:

One play can't define a season my friend if it does, there are many more problems than just the effort on the football field.

Seems to me the season goes down the drain every year after the Trousdale game :roflol:

What do you know? I know that for the past two years, LA has beaten MC. Now that doesn't matter. But, I know that MC can't stop running water, and LA puts up a lot of points. I know that LA has gotten better since last year, and from talking to others, MC has gotten worse. Like BigDaddy, I know that if MC wins by 24, lightning will strike on the MC 50 because everyone in and above this world will be shocked. Should be a good one though, see you Friday! :thumb:

Actually Macon won @ Livingston 34-24 last year. Nice try though. :wacko:

I hope your right, but you obviously have not seen Macon's D play. I do not think they could hold the best pee wee team in the state to 14 points.

Edited by TennesseeSportsMan

If Macon can hold LA's offense to 14 points then Macon will definately win. But this year every good team Macon has played they've given up 30+ in everyone of them. This will be a game with two very good quarterbacks going at it. Like i've said before Macon doesn't have to play good defense, but create some turnovers whether it be on special teams or defense. One thing they absolutely cannot keep doing when playoff time comes around is every time they meet up with a pretty good team they can't be giving up 30 or 40 points.

After having seen both teams play this, I offer an educated prediction. Livingston will win this one by 21pts................ if Macon plays like they did against us. Macon Co. by 6..............................if they play like they did against Goodpasture and jo Byrns. So, if I had to choose.......................................LIVINGSTON by 21! The Macon Co. boys are not going to miss any b-ball this year.

I would say that MC is down this year but has a great coach. Macon has a a few good players but over they are down. Livingston is running the ball well and throwing decently against weaker teams. LA is not a real good passing game or run game but i guess you would say they have gotten the job done. I look for MC to play hard and give it a game, but LA will come out on top.

I would say that MC is down this year but has a great coach. Macon has a a few good players but over they are down. Livingston is running the ball well and throwing decently against weaker teams. LA is not a real good passing game or run game but i guess you would say they have gotten the job done. I look for MC to play hard and give it a game, but LA will come out on top.

How many games have you seen LA play this year? Honestly.