Livingston visits Macon Co.

King21

Great win tonight for the Tigers. The new defensive scheme really confused Livingston tonight.

I watched the game and the only thing that confused LA was getting it took to them. MC played like a team on a mission. Guess that's the difference when one team needs to win and the other team is already in the play-offs. Either way MC whipped our tails all night.

I watched the game and the only thing that confused LA was getting it took to them. MC played like a team on a mission. Guess that's the difference when one team needs to win and the other team is already in the play-offs. Either way MC whipped our tails all night.

Again, I'm surprised in the outcome but in all reality the pieces have always been there for MC to play to this level. They have a good staff and they have a veteran team that has been battle tested as they have played the 2nd toughest schedule in 2a this year. I heard McCoin got Hirt early in the game which had to hurt LA's chances since is arguably the best player on the team. I hope he is ok.

Guest Termite

I don't know RC. I didn't se the game but it kinda sounds like the MC/SC game last year. Maybe MC has 1 game like this a year. LA may have taken SC's place as the measureing stick for MC football.:lol:

Again, I'm surprised in the outcome but in all reality the pieces have always been there for MC to play to this level. They have a good staff and they have a veteran team that has been battle tested as they have played the 2nd toughest schedule in 2a this year. I heard McCoin got Hirt early in the game which had to hurt LA's chances since is arguably the best player on the team. I hope he is ok.

Yeah MC has had the weapons all year it just took the last part of the season to get it to come out. Hopefully they can get in because there are several teams that wouldn't want to play them right now.

Yes McCoin got hurt but I never seen what happened. Hope he is ok. The Cats were only down 12 to 0 at that point. But with 50% of your offense on the sideline the outcome was evident.

Guest Termite

lmao, how is the crow tasting this morning.....

One things for sure, if they are eating Crow this morning, they had to go back to Overton Co. to find some. There shore ain't none left in Macon Co.. Ya'll could be a little neighborly and share ya'lls recipes with them........:roflol:

• Upvote 1

I don't know RC. I didn't se the game but it kinda sounds like the MC/SC game last year. Maybe MC has 1 game like this a year. LA may have taken SC's place as the measureing stick for MC football.:lol:

LOL You may be right Termie. But in all reality it was pretty obvious that MC came ready to play and we didn't and that's it in a nutshell.