Perry County at Wayne County

theGURU

Coach Rice told me a few weeks ago that Rudy promised that channel 4 would be here Friday night. This is the game that WC has had circled for over a year now on their schedule. This is going to be a very exciting game for many people. I ran into a few players at several different times over the weekend and everytime I mention PERRY COUNTY they smile from ear to ear. They don't say much they just smile. I think that both teams know that this is IT. WC players are healthy and it is time to step up and get the battle on.

This will be the best team WC has faced this year and the best team PC has faced this year. I really didn't think both teams would get this far without losing a game but here we are. PC has the best rated defense in 1a (according to the PC folks), the best group of wideouts and the best overall player (MR. FOOTBALL) at QB so WC better be ready to play mistake free football. With that being said I think WC will WIN the game because our guys are hungry to win this game. They are foaming at the mouth to get back on top in this region.

sounds like to me when you say PC, smiling seems kinda cocky to me