Perry County at Wayne County

theGURU

Well, the kid is tall but he don't look 6'5" on film and A.Rice has good ups just about as good as anyone else does. P.Mathis is another that has a good chance to cause trouble, but Tucker won't have as much time to look around as he's had in the past games. Go Wildcats!!!! :thumb:

they have a #5 at WC who's about 6'2 and can cover anybody. that's the thing with WC, they have a lot of talent on defense. i don't think they are scared of mister 6'5. but it is all gona come down to who got the best O&D line. that's where the battle is and that's where it will be won. GO WILDCATS

they have a #5 at WC who's about 6'2 and can cover anybody. that's the thing with WC, they have a lot of talent on defense. i don't think they are scared of mister 6'5. but it is all gona come down to who got the best O&D line. that's where the battle is and that's where it will be won. GO WILDCATS

I agree. Battles are won in the trenches! Row, Vikings, Row!!!

I already told you, jusboro. We will be tailgating behind the bleachers. Wildcatpride 70 said he & a couple others might come back there. You guys can come on back and meet us too. Just don't gang up on Guru, we don't need a brawl before the game even starts. :roflol:

You know I wouldn't risk having to miss the game.

Ooops Double Post.

Game day and only 60 pages? I think this proves the mutual respect that these two teams have for each other. No trash talking, we're just ready for some smash-mouth football! I'm not even going to make a prediction on this one, other than it will be a barn-burner. It will all be worked out on the field. ROW VIKINGS ROW!!! :thumb::flower:

i dont think it will be rice covering rhodes i think it will be #5 from wc he in the 6'2 ro 6'3" range he will be just fine

I think it will be Rice covering Rhodes, but 2-3 inches ain't no big deal, plus what does Rhodes weigh? About 150-55? Rice goes about 175 and is gonna be much more physical that Rhodes.

I think it will be Rice covering Rhodes, but 2-3 inches ain't no big deal, plus what does Rhodes weigh? About 150-55? Rice goes about 175 and is gonna be much more physical that Rhodes.

Rhodes is not going to be much of a factor, Yes he will probably have a couple big catches but PC does not have to rely on him to win this game. I think this game will be more about Tuckers ability to run, and the WR's across the middle such as Dill, Hill and Grimes. I see those three guys possibly having a big game and Dill could definitely make some match up problems as well

Rhodes is not going to be much of a factor, Yes he will probably have a couple big catches but PC does not have to rely on him to win this game. I think this game will be more about Tuckers ability to run, and the WR's across the middle such as Dill, Hill and Grimes. I see those three guys possibly having a big game and Dill could definitely make some match up problems as well

Yeah wasn't implying that Rhodes would be relied on to win. WC will match up just fine with the others. Skelton, Mathis, and Lowe are all very athletic and quick. I spoke with our linebackers who've seen a lot of film and are hungry to punish those drag routes across the middle that PC loves to use.

did I mention that Im loving this weather?!?! :hungry: Gonna be NASTY in the trenches and WC is lovin it!