grundy v.s. grace Baptist

gcjackets18

Yes, that was the point of adding that. I'm going in circles I think :roflol: One middle school would have to help them get a consistent program going, not from a very good team then down to a halt two seasons later. That's the 8th grade team I'm talking about.

Edited by Indian

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rekon yous folks dont no nothin cept Indian. Dont you know the most important thangs on dis hear mountain is Big 8 basketball and de Harvest Bowls? Gots to keep dem little Dogs and Hornets teams stacked up. No we aint go no middle school team dis year. They played 3 games an went home. Didn't have nuff players. Cause deys got a world champ team on dat 11-12 little Dogs team. Bunch of dem boys coulda played for Junior Jackets but got to git that Harvest Bowl trophy. Cause when you've won da Harvest Bowl and da Big 8 life is complete. And its hard to keep kids wantin to play for dem Junior Jackets when you change de coaches every year. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

I rekon yous folks dont no nothin cept Indian. Dont you know the most important thangs on dis hear mountain is Big 8 basketball and de Harvest Bowls? Gots to keep dem little Dogs and Hornets teams stacked up. No we aint go no middle school team dis year. They played 3 games an went home. Didn't have nuff players. Cause deys got a world champ team on dat 11-12 little Dogs team. Bunch of dem boys coulda played for Junior Jackets but got to git that Harvest Bowl trophy. Cause when you've won da Harvest Bowl and da Big 8 life is complete. And its hard to keep kids wantin to play for dem Junior Jackets when you change de coaches every year. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

after having to read your post several times to get the meaning, that is the most intelligant thing you've ever posted :roflol:

The middle school or Jr. Jacket program should be a feeder program that prepares kids for high school. You can expect the program to stay average at best over the next 4-6 years. This county has produced some great "pee-wee" teams in the past but they were competing against the kids who didn't make their local middle school team. Same situation this year. I will defend the HS coaching staff on this one. People are asking, "How can we be so successful in the 11/12's and then fall off at the HS level"? Easy answer. When your 7th and 8th graders are playing against 6th graders the competition is not very good. When Coach Bryant and his staff take control of the pee-wee programs and realize the importance of the Jr. Jackets, Grundy County will become a better football team. Good luck this week Yellow Jackets. According to TSSAA you are still in the playoff hunt......