TDCman

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cavs didn't make mistakes that cost them the game. They

could have played their best game of the year and it would have

made no difference. The facts are plain and simple. They got

beat by a superior team. No sugar coating the facts.

What was the score @ half time? If Riverdale is going to

make a run @ year end, the Cavs will be crushed!

I agree Mt. Juliet was the better team and if both teams had played their best game they still would have come out on top. However, if Cookeville had not made the mistakes it made early in the game the score would not have been so lopsided.

The freshman won tonight and finish the season with only 1 loss and that was to oakland. we have a very talented group of freshman and hopefully they will become very talented carsity players in the near future. On Monday they find out who gets to move up with the varsity. My son got to play the whole second half I have been real proud of him and his attitude this year as he started out as a starter and then got moved to second team but he has kept his head up and had a great attitude about it and knows he has some work to do I AM A PROUD POPPA. PROUD OF YOU B AND GOOD LUCK if you get ot practice with varsity

the VARSITY game is at 7 tomorrow (i guess because of homecoming) and i try to be fair to each team but the only way i see this game being close is if we continue to have a lot of turnovers i would say that we will have the mercy rule in effect and this game will be over early for the night so i can get home and get to bed before work

GO WARRIORS

GAME DAY!!! GO WARRIORS!!! GOOD TIME TO TUNE THINGS UP!!! WATCH OUT FOR THE SECONDARY..WE NEED TO STEP UP. 2ND WEEK IN A ROW COOKEVILLE WILL BE PLAYING A WING T TEAM. THINGS WILL SEEM FAMILIAR TO THEM. LEAVE IT AL ON THE FIELD WITH NO LET DOWN. AND AWAYS REMEMBER " WE JUST WANTED IT MORE" GO WARRIORS!!! WELCOME HOME TO ALL THE HOMECOMING GUEST...LETS MAKE THEM PROUD TO BE A WARRIOR!!!

The freshman won tonight and finish the season with only 1 loss and that was to oakland. we have a very talented group of freshman and hopefully they will become very talented carsity players in the near future. On Monday they find out who gets to move up with the varsity. My son got to play the whole second half I have been real proud of him and his attitude this year as he started out as a starter and then got moved to second team but he has kept his head up and had a great attitude about it and knows he has some work to do I AM A PROUD POPPA. PROUD OF YOU B AND GOOD LUCK if you get ot practice with varsity

the VARSITY game is at 7 tomorrow (i guess because of homecoming) and i try to be fair to each team but the only way i see this game being close is if we continue to have a lot of turnovers i would say that we will have the mercy rule in effect and this game will be over early for the night so i can get home and get to bed before work

GO WARRIORS

Last Freshman Game Yesterday, Senior Night Tomorrow. Can we get a T.O. here, cause it goes way too fast. Makes me want to make more babies, should probably talk to mykidsmom about that. :popcorneater:

P.S. Good Job Dad!

Edited by mykidsdad

Last Freshman Game Yesterday, Senior Night Tomorrow. Can we get a T.O. here, cause it goes way too fast. Makes me want to make more babies, should probably talk to mykidsmom about that. :popcorneater:

P.S. Good Job Dad!

seems like once they hit high school it is over. My older 2 played baseball so the spring flew by and of course we have always gone to football and basketball games now that 1 twin plays football and one plays basketball these seasons are going to go even faster then they start driving then they get class rings then its SR pictures OH MY LOL as far as more babies...i dont mind pracitcing but that needs to be the extent of it...we can be patient and wait for grandbabies

seems like once they hit high school it is over. My older 2 played baseball so the spring flew by and of course we have always gone to football and basketball games now that 1 twin plays football and one plays basketball these seasons are going to go even faster then they start driving then they get class rings then its SR pictures OH MY LOL as far as more babies...i dont mind pracitcing but that needs to be the extent of it...we can be patient and wait for grandbabies

I guess I can always change my screen name to mygrandkidsgrandad! :popcorneater:

Congrats on the win! Beat the el outta Oaktown! :popcorneater: