Hampton @ Happy Valley

uknoit2

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always loved playing this game during many of my four year seasons,just because of the hate and dislike of both programs and the pride. Also loved going to the warrior field being able to listen to coach Lunsfords prideful pre game speech and hearing the old classic hate of past game stories of many former players......gosh got chills already lets go DOGS show everyone that you know how to play......predictions with dogs with the W.

I couldn't imagine a season without Hampton versus HV...I guarntee that Hv has the film from friday I can just about bet they are getting a game plan together...Hampton cannot come out of the gates as flat as they did last week or they will be down by 3 scores before the second quarter...but i do believe they had a wake up call and are ready for this one..HV has enough offense to keep it close for 3 quarters but Hampton comes out on top 32-14.

I couldn't imagine a season without Hampton versus HV...I guarntee that Hv has the film from friday I can just about bet they are getting a game plan together...Hampton cannot come out of the gates as flat as they did last week or they will be down by 3 scores before the second quarter...but i do believe they had a wake up call and are ready for this one..HV has enough offense to keep it close for 3 quarters but Hampton comes out on top 32-14.

I AGREE I deffinately remember from what I like to call Black Mondays from coming back to start the week off from a game that we had our big heads from and made too many mistakes from a game win or lost.So yeah I know they will come into the game with a different view. Go Dogs

All I gotta say is CONGRATS DAWGS moved up to the #2 spot in the ap poll, polls may not mean much to so,e ppl but its means ure doing great but still got room for improvement. Dont let it go to your heads, GREAT JOB!!!!!

Congrats Bulldogs,now comes the best part,going to hear ALOT of flack and people making fun. Just don't get bigheaded, but take enough pride to go out and show people you are really deserving. I for one think you can,but it sure won't be easy. The good things never are. Ever hear the Chant O V E R R A T E D, ITS NOT ALOT OF FUN.

Congrats Bulldogs,now comes the best part,going to hear ALOT of flack and people making fun. Just don't get bigheaded, but take enough pride to go out and show people you are really deserving. I for one think you can,but it sure won't be easy. The good things never are. Ever hear the Chant O V E R R A T E D, ITS NOT ALOT OF FUN.

Pujo, we should be used hearing OVERRATED by now huh lol....Ppl hate on the DAWGS, yeah yeah weve mot won state but I guarantee ppl felt our SMASHMOUTH football on there way....DAWGS are tough but they gotta play smart and nit get the big heads.....Theres been plenty of teams thats been way way OVERRATED and havent made it close to being on the same level as us...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DAWGS!!!!

Where's DAVILLE talking about another cupcake for Hampton???????

Pujo, we should be used hearing OVERRATED by now huh lol....Ppl hate on the DAWGS, yeah yeah weve mot won state but I guarantee ppl felt our SMASHMOUTH football on there way....DAWGS are tough but they gotta play smart and nit get the big heads.....Theres been plenty of teams thats been way way OVERRATED and havent made it close to being on the same level as us...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DAWGS!!!!

Yeah BDF36, I'm not concerned with the ranking in the least,because at the end of the day ,you are, what you are. I'm sure some people thought we were chumps and we'd get our head tore off in 2006 and 07. We actually competed pretty well and gained a bit of respect. Who knows what would have happened if Adam hadn't got hurt in 06. Hard to lose a kid like that and still compete with the best teams out there. But really all this does is put A big bullseye on us and give HV A ton of motivation. Hopefully we can play to our potential and keep the critics quite for another week. I'm not so sure where we should be ranked ,but this is deffinately our best team since 07.

I agree 1000 percent.Happy Valley WILL come to play.

SE came to play also...too bad for them the DOGS came full-force! THATS HOW THEY HAVE TO PLAY THIS FRIDAY! Not just a win, but make a statement...again!

I could say alot of things that I believe about this BULLDOG team. Many would see it as arrogant, so I wont...but these men must bring everything they have from now until the end!!!

Is a W still a W? Yep! But if they start playing just good enought to win, the wins wont last long...I want them to know that HV will come to play...HECK, everyone will come to play from here on... but we're good enough to dominate (and that must be the attitude).

Waters has to continue running HARD! Atkins has to continue to run HARD! Blocking has to be on time and tackles have to be made....Now is not the time to be content nor scared of anyone...ITS GO TIME! :x

Edited by uknoit2