Hampton @ Happy Valley

uknoit2

HV handed the DOGS their only reg-season (non-conf) loss last year in a dang good FB game!

If the SE game is a measuring stick for the match-up this year, and if the DOGS prepare and focus in practice, they should control the game from the start.

There is alot of pride and a bit of dislike between these two programs, but the DOGS should roll!!!

DOGS 52 HV 12

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HV handed the DOGS their only reg-season (non-conf) loss last year in a dang good FB game!

If the SE game is a measuring stick for the match-up this year, and if the DOGS prepare and focus in practice, they should control the game from the start.

There is alot of pride and a bit of dislike between these two programs, but the DOGS should roll!!!

DOGS 52 HV 12

A jagernaut of 2 powerful far east teams that might win one playoff game against another far east team before they play someone that puts them out. Just my opinion but good luck anyway and I hope your team wins!!

A jagernaut of 2 powerful far east teams that might win one playoff game against another far east team before they play someone that puts them out. Just my opinion but good luck anyway and I hope your team wins!!

Hampton will not beat HV like that,but Hampton should go a few more rounds in the Playoffs. They are Alot better team than they are getting credit for if they play to their potential..They were extremely unfocused and highheaded last Friday,practice should be at a premium this week.If they play like they did last week,they'll come home dragging their tails.Ever see a Bulldog drag it tail,its a sight.

Hampton will not beat HV like that,but Hampton should go a few more rounds in the Playoffs. They are Alot better team than they are getting credit for if they play to their potential..They were extremely unfocused and highheaded last Friday,practice should be at a premium this week.If they play like they did last week,they'll come home dragging their tails.Ever see a Bulldog drag it tail,its a sight.

Everyone knew the DOGS wouldn't play their game Friday...but still won 49-7.

They will want this game and will practice and prepare for the W.

I still say, if they play as capable, the DOGS take care of business...As for TigerDog, Id say Hampton will surprise a couple 'west' teams this year...and its about time to find out :thumb:

Everyone knew the DOGS wouldn't play their game Friday...but still won 49-7.

They will want this game and will practice and prepare for the W.

I still say, if they play as capable, the DOGS take care of business...As for TigerDog, Id say Hampton will surprise a couple 'west' teams this year...and its about time to find out :thumb:

Another flaw in the Tiger post is,we should have a 1st round bye and then we will either face OS,Rockwood or Oneida.We won't be playing a far East team.

Another flaw in the Tiger post is,we should have a 1st round bye and then we will either face OS,Rockwood or Oneida.We won't be playing a far East team.

I was just coming back on to say that...We wont overlook em, but I do believe we will fare well againt either.....TC, Boyd, Hampton would have to be the top three 2A in the state to have the best shot at a title (am I missing one?). Most dont have Hampton being in the mix with either, and that's fine with me!

I was just coming back on to say that...We wont overlook em, but I do believe we will fare well againt either.....TC, Boyd, Hampton would have to be the top three 2A in the state to have the best shot at a title (am I missing one?). Most dont have Hampton being in the mix with either, and that's fine with me!

FC will be a quality opponent,better team than their getting credit for. I can't make heads or tails about the region 3 and 4 teams.Looks like alot of parity.

The DAWGS def gotta stay focused, the warriors def aint a team to even think about looking over no matter their record. Theyre always a great team when theyre playing us. If they dont come out deadheaded like last game then they should roll by atleast 20 if not it may be real close...GET EM DAWGS!!!

The DAWGS def gotta stay focused, the warriors def aint a team to even think about looking over no matter their record. Theyre always a great team when theyre playing us. If they dont come out deadheaded like last game then they should roll by atleast 20 if not it may be real close...GET EM DAWGS!!!

Its all about the RECKONING!

If thats the attitude we practice and play with, we'll be fine and my prediction will be close I believe. I dont see us going TO HV dead-headed myself

DOGS 52 HV 12

I have always loved playing this game during many of my four year seasons,just because of the hate and dislike of both programs and the pride. Also loved going to the warrior field being able to listen to coach Lunsfords prideful pre game speech and hearing the old classic hate of past game stories of many former players......gosh got chills already lets go DOGS show everyone that you know how to play......predictions with dogs with the W.

I have always loved playing this game during many of my four year seasons,just because of the hate and dislike of both programs and the pride. Also loved going to the warrior field being able to listen to coach Lunsfords prideful pre game speech and hearing the old classic hate of past game stories of many former players......gosh got chills already lets go DOGS show everyone that you know how to play......predictions with dogs with the W.

Ive heard the same said by another we both know well! :thumb: