Hampton @ Happy Valley

uknoit2

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, their heads WERE too big....IM not throwing off on Coach Luns at all.....we have discussed the defensive woes for years (the same exact woes)!!

I don't know about them being the "best team" so far....SE wore em out at HV, we dominated SE...Should have handled them last night, period!

Once again, the heads were too high...nothing wrong with that IF you play to back it up.....and we have problems with the defensive schemes....strange so many of us see and have seen the same D problems for years.

We're NOT fair-weather fans....Heck, we were pointing out these things while they were playing great! The D makes NO sense to me, period

WITH all your PERIODS maybe EAST had a bad game against Hampton East could say the same thing your saying EAST wore out HV how did Hampton beat us Thats why you play the games and most of Hampton fans has not said anything negative untill u lost. You havent been tested all year so how did you now if anything was wrong Please dont get me wrong i hope you win it all was pulling for ya in Basketball last year but most coaches have the players in the right place and they dont get it done every game. Like i said this lost might do them good

WITH all your PERIODS maybe EAST had a bad game against Hampton East could say the same thing your saying EAST wore out HV how did Hampton beat us Thats why you play the games and most of Hampton fans has not said anything negative untill u lost. You havent been tested all year so how did you now if anything was wrong Please dont get me wrong i hope you win it all was pulling for ya in Basketball last year but most coaches have the players in the right place and they dont get it done every game. Like i said this lost might do them good

I know they haven't played D like capable all year long! If most Hampton fans had been watching defensive formations from the start (and the last few years) they would have been talking about it with me, Pujo, BDF and others from the beginning. We know what's getting ready to come...and it came last Friday.

I, as most true fans, am not down on the DOGS at all....they did not play to potential Friday, did not walk on the field to dominate and got beat....Defensively, out of position and not prepared...That will make any team "look" great.

By the way, if you got problems with my wording or the way I bring attention to certain words, post ELSEWHERE! Period!!! :)