Hampton @ Happy Valley

uknoit2

:

SE came to play also...too bad for them the DOGS came full-force! THATS HOW THEY HAVE TO PLAY THIS FRIDAY! Not just a win, but make a statement...again!

I could say alot of things that I believe about this BULLDOG team. Many would see it as arrogant, so I wont...but these men must bring everything they have from now until the end!!!

Is a W still a W? Yep! But if they start playing just good enought to win, the wins wont last long...I want them to know that HV will come to play...HECK, everyone will come to play from here on... but we're good enough to dominate (and that must be the attitude).

Waters has to continue running HARD! Atkins has to continue to run HARD! Blocking has to be on time and tackles have to be made....Now is not the time to be content nor scared of anyone...ITS GO TIME! :x

Uknoit, you sound like the ole naitcha boy, whoooo! :lol::o

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has eaten so much Crow the last 2 weeks, I think he's turned into one.Someone must have split his tongue,he's learned to say CUPCAKE, cupcake Hampton eats cupcakes.

It will all play out in the end ! You have to play the ones they put in front of you the rest will take care of its self . JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER !

A jagernaut of 2 powerful far east teams that might win one playoff game against another far east team before they play someone that puts them out. Just my opinion but good luck anyway and I hope your team wins!!

I agree. Hampton is always the most overrated team in the state. That kid that pujo brags about having all those rushing stats might be a decent Class A player, but he hasn't played one single team that is any good. No disrespecting just the honest truth.

I was just coming back on to say that...We wont overlook em, but I do believe we will fare well againt either.....TC, Boyd, Hampton would have to be the top three 2A in the state to have the best shot at a title (am I missing one?). Most dont have Hampton being in the mix with either, and that's fine with me!

I mean...somebody has to come from the west side, right? I think you may be able to throw Humboldt in the mix, unless they send us or Boyd out that way. :twisted:

I also agree with Pujo...people better not sleep on FCS. Most of their players play travel baseball in the summer and aren't into football "shape" (physically and mentally) until midway through the season. Last year, in particular, they looked terrible against Gordonsville, but looked like a completely different team by the time they played us. They have talent and definitely pass the eyeball test. In all honesty...at the beginning of the year, I thought they would be the only team standing in our way of another gold ball, and I thought we would have to beat them twice...still may yet. All that being said...hopefully you guys won't have to worry about any Bucs or Commanders, and maybe we can square off again, the day after Thanksgiving!!

I mean...somebody has to come from the west side, right? I think you may be able to throw Humboldt in the mix, unless they send us or Boyd out that way. :twisted:

I also agree with Pujo...people better not sleep on FCS. Most of their players play travel baseball in the summer and aren't into football "shape" (physically and mentally) until midway through the season. Last year, in particular, they looked terrible against Gordonsville, but looked like a completely different team by the time they played us. They have talent and definitely pass the eyeball test. In all honesty...at the beginning of the year, I thought they would be the only team standing in our way of another gold ball, and I thought we would have to beat them twice...still may yet. All that being said...hopefully you guys won't have to worry about any Bucs or Commanders, and maybe we can square off again, the day after Thanksgiving!!

SEVEN, we sure hope so!

I agree. Hampton is always the most overrated team in the state. That kid that pujo brags about having all those rushing stats might be a decent Class A player, but he hasn't played one single team that is any good. No disrespecting just the honest truth.

SOOOOON, you dont have a clue do you? I notice on every thread that NOBODY want to hear what you think.....Dang, get a hobby