Big 8 Week 9

RebelConvert

DB @ Vol - home field goes to the Falcons, victory goes to the Indians

SH @ TH - The Hill invades the Castle, The Topper Flag will be hoisted at the end of the battle

db @ SS - Blazers playin for playoff birth, Rebels lookin for home game, Boone needs it more

DC @ SC - Celler Dweller Game - David's out of ammo, Cougar's win this knife fight

SH @ TH - The Hill invades the Castle, The Topper Flag will be hoisted at the end of the battle

db @ SS - Blazers playin for playoff birth, Rebels lookin for home game, Boone needs it more

DC @ SC - Celler Dweller Game - David's out of ammo, Cougar's win this knife fight

DB 42-0

S Hill 35-17

db 35-34

DC 21-14

Indians over Falcons by whatever GC wants it to be. My guess at around 42 to 49

Toppers over Vikings by 33 - TH will come out with lots of spirit. SH won't be looking past TH

Rebels over the Trailblazers by 1 - only because it is at South

Pioneers over Cougars by 6 - Even though it is at SC

Edited by The Hill

Science Hill @ TN High - The Hill by 20. Too much speed for the Vikes this year and Nelson has the inside hogs holding down to a Science.

Boone @ South - Rebels by 14. Rebs are in Blazers heads from pee wee ball through senior year.

Crockett @ Sully Central - Cougar's win by 12. High enrollment at Crocket has their football team in a quandry for years to come.

DB @ Volunteer - DB by 42. Only question is the amount of class that will be shown. ;)

That felt good.

DB 49 Volunteer 0

SH 35 THS 17

South 35 Boone 28

Central 21 DC 14

Science Hill @ TN High - The Hill by 20. Too much speed for the Vikes this year and Nelson has the inside hogs holding down to a Science.

Boone @ South - Rebels by 14. Rebs are in Blazers heads from pee wee ball through senior year.

Crockett @ Sully Central - Cougar's win by 12. High enrollment at Crocket has their football team in a quandry for years to come.

DB @ Volunteer - DB by 42. Only question is the amount of class that will be shown. ;)

That felt good.

Graham Clark is nothing but class and if you have not realized that over the years you've got problems. He won't run the score up on anybody. He runs his offense and gets up by a favorable lead with no chance of losing which is usually five scores and then the subs. start pouring in. And that usually happens before the half so how is that not showing class. So now you can show some class and appologize for an idiotic statement pudding head.Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Graham Clark is nothing but class and if you have not realized that over the years you've got problems. He won't run the score up on anybody. He runs his offense and gets up by a favorable lead with no chance of losing which is usually five scores and then the subs. start pouring in. And that usually happens before the half so how is that not showing class. So now you can show some class and appologize for an idiotic statement pudding head.Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I think he meant how much class GC will show. I'm guessing Seniors and Juniors 1st quarter. Sophmores the 1st half of the 2nd quarter and all Freshmen by midway thru the 2nd quarter. He may even try to get some 7th and 8th graders in. :blush: K, so maybe not.

Edited by RebelConvert

That felt good.

With the departure of Stacy Carter, and after last years playoff game i don't know if that is necessarily the case anymore. I think a more accurate statement would be Carter along with the Rebels used to be in Jeremy's head, but that is no longer the case. Not a bad pick though but i will personally stay with South by only 7.

DB--------63-------Volunteer-------7

SH--------45-------Vikings---------21

Boone-----35-------South-----------21

Crockett--28-------Central---------14

GO BOONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!