Moderators and Coacht we have a problem

bigbluevolley

This topic is not about throwing soomeone out of this site. This topic IS however about somoeone that threatens that he stole computer ID from a secure site. I could care less whow many times phargis post and about what he post. It's not about that. Cyber safety should be a big concern for everyone on this site. I hope noone here gets their ID stolen from them. That's what I want to avoid. Post post post all you want. Don't tell me you committed a crime (hacking my computer ID) and think it's ok....Sorry everyone. I can't let that slide and i don't think anyone else would either..

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is not about throwing soomeone out of this site. This topic IS however about somoeone that threatens that he stole computer ID from a secure site. I could care less whow many times phargis post and about what he post. It's not about that. Cyber safety should be a big concern for everyone on this site. I hope noone here gets their ID stolen from them. That's what I want to avoid. Post post post all you want. Don't tell me you committed a crime (hacking my computer ID) and think it's ok....Sorry everyone. I can't let that slide and i don't think anyone else would either..

What is your computer ID?

Heck. I have no earhtly idea.LOL. But I do know that it is private and supposedly secure.

For those of you who do not know what a computer ID is. It is a set of numbers that are only associated with your computer. Every time you send or receive something the ID is embedded in the process that takes place. It is a secured piece of information that is usually the thing that gets hacked first when someone tried to enter your computer.

For those of you who do not know what a computer ID is. It is a set of numbers that are only associated with your computer. Every time you send or receive something the ID is embedded in the process that takes place. It is a secured piece of information that is usually the thing that gets hacked first when someone tried to enter your computer.

OK, I suppose he was referring to the MAC address, which is a unique identifier associated with your network card.

Oh my goodness, I take a day off from checking the site and all heck breaks loose!

I can vouch for PH as not being a computer hacker -- if he is, he is definitely one of a kind rolleyes.gif

Let's get back to volleyball now, shall we?

In last night's Region 5 action Wilson Central beat Dickson in 3, Portland beat Rossview in 4 and Wilson Central beat Portland for the Region 5 Championship in 3 games (25-14, 25-22, 25-21).

Korri Bowers (MB) and Dariyan Stallings (OH) were named to All Region Team. Kristin Cook (MB) was Region MVP.

Wilson Central will host Independence on Thursday night at 7pm.

Oh my goodness, I take a day off from checking the site and all heck breaks loose!

I can vouch for PH as not being a computer hacker -- if he is, he is definitely one of a kind rolleyes.gif

Let's get back to volleyball now, shall we?

In last night's Region 5 action Wilson Central beat Dickson in 3, Portland beat Rossview in 4 and Wilson Central beat Portland for the Region 5 Championship in 3 games (25-14, 25-22, 25-21).

Korri Bowers (MB) and Dariyan Stallings (OH) were named to All Region Team. Kristin Cook (MB) was Region MVP.

Wilson Central will host Independence on Thursday night at 7pm.

Just the opposite. But the thing I do plead guilty of, the last two years some posters interfereing with Volleyball Coaches in the District 3 and 4 area. One might ask what business is that of yours. The same business it is by publicly trying to castigate them on this site. Two years ago it seemed there was a mass change in the profession in those Districts. Thats the Principals problem in the area. Last year it was Karns and of course, this year its Farragut and Bearden by maybe well meaning people but still its the same. Thats not what this site is for or has been for the past 7 years I know of. It carried over in to club which is not supposed to be a primary subject, to messages trying to be sent by Club coaches to a High School Coach to thinking a subject can be taken and drive a poster out. Sorry, the season is still going on and I will try to provide info as I have. I hope its of interest to you and i will attempt to give information as factual as I can. About 100 schools are left in one of the most exciting times of this season. Yes that is condescending to those who might disagree with some viewpoints but you can turn this off and not read a thing. What is encouraging to me is that the Sport and this site has grown in this sport and has gained in technical knowledge by those who watch the sport to interest of things a little more than scores. Thats the gray area. And for any who want to try to prove their point, no one has stopped a viewpoint. I will stop there and continue providing information.

Please PH, everyone knows that you and Play4Keeps are the same person!

HaHa :lol::lol::lol: , anyone who thinks that is mistaken, she will take issue also. Just go back a few years and maybe a few wars on this site. I can say that very likely there is a unity of purpose of being on this site with like minded fans with like minded reasons.

1319043772[/url]' post='2706057']

Please PH, everyone knows that you and Play4Keeps are the same person!

HAHAHAHAHA! Orcat, you just made my night :)

I wouldn't wish my split personality on anyone...friend or foe. Of course there are enough folks on this site whom I've met personally who will tell you that PH might be insulted at being compared to a middle-aged mama :)

Edited by play4keeps

HAHAHAHAHA! Orcat, you just made my night :)

I wouldn't wish my split personality on anyone...friend or foe. Of course there are enough folks on this site whom I've met personally who will tell you that PH might be insulted at being compared to a middle-aged mama :)

Not insulted, but just SOMETIMES a comrade in wars and causes. Edited by PHargis

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.