Top Posters In This Topic

they would finish like this

peabody 4-6 6-1-50

tca 4-6 4-0-41

whh 4-6 4-0-34

S'dale 4-6 4-0-31

loretto 4-6 4-0-28

Houson 4-6 3-0-32

This is assuming all these teams end up at 4-6. Good chance Silverdale loses their next two. Also, Houston COunty might win their last two putting them in at 5-5 and dropping WHH. Loretto has an outside chance at 5-5 but they would have to upset perry county or Mt pleasant. I think I need a drink lol

ok we can scratch TCA as they lost this week. Also Houston County probably wrapped up a spot. Another win against East RObertson and they are in. That will knock out Lorretto more than likely.

Because the great coaches down there in OS can't even beat single A teams with 29 seniors.

Oh its 29 seniors now. They picked up 7 this week huh Stiltner. I thought you only had a speech problem didn't know that affected your counting too.

Is the we you speak about in this topic Oneida because they don't claim you either?

Edited by 4th&goal

OK i didnt want to wait for the tssaa so I made my own playofffs. I think this will be pretty close to how the quads will be. I have not seeded any of them just got the teams in each quad.

quad 1

hampton

oneida

north greene

oliver springs

cosby

rockwood

quad 2

boyd

trousdale

watertown

friendship

jackson county

cascade

quad 3

Adamsville

forrest

mt pleasant

riverside

houston County

white house heritage

quad 4

dresden

humboldt

westwood

booker t

mckenzie

peabody

Let me know if you see anybody I missed. This is of course barring any major upsets in week 10.

OK i didnt want to wait for the tssaa so I made my own playofffs. I think this will be pretty close to how the quads will be. I have not seeded any of them just got the teams in each quad.

quad 1

hampton

oneida

north greene

oliver springs

cosby

rockwood

quad 2

boyd

trousdale

watertown

friendship

jackson county

cascade

quad 3

Adamsville

forrest

mt pleasant

riverside

houston County

white house heritage

quad 4

dresden

humboldt

westwood

booker t

mckenzie

peabody

Let me know if you see anybody I missed. This is of course barring any major upsets in week 10.

Poor old Cascade can't get a break with the new playoff system. Would love to see the one from 2008 come back. I've had probably 15 coaches on my show from various classifications and 100% of them hate this format. Darn shame somebody can't get that across to the people running t&&aa.

Poor old Cascade can't get a break with the new playoff system. Would love to see the one from 2008 come back. I've had probably 15 coaches on my show from various classifications and 100% of them hate this format. Darn shame somebody can't get that across to the people running t&&aa.

why you think cascade is getting shafted?

why you think cascade is getting shafted?

I don't know if "getting shafted" is what I'd call it. Second year in a row they've been sent over to the east bracket with the two top teams in state in their quad. Probably deserved the bad seed this year because they didn't win when they should of. Last year, they won their district for the fourth consecutive time and were shipped east as a THIRD seed behind Trousdale and Signal. There should NEVER be three district champs in one quad if it can be avoided. That should be written into the rules. A district champ cannot be seeded lower than two. In the old system, the region/district champ always received a one seed.

Edited by FreeAgent11

I don't know if "getting shafted" is what I'd call it. Second year in a row they've been sent over to the east bracket with the two top teams in state in their quad. Probably deserved the bad seed this year because they didn't win when they should of. Last year, they won their district for the fourth consecutive time and were shipped east as a THIRD seed behind Trousdale and Signal. There should NEVER be three district champs in one quad if it can be avoided. That should be written into the rules. A district champ cannot be seeded lower than two. In the old system, the region/district champ always received a one seed.

yeah but with the old system you had teams getting in playoffs with one or two wins on a regular basis. Now that only happens a few times. Cascade needs to understand that to be the best you have to beat the best. Yes it is a tougher quad than quad 3 top to bottom, but if you want the gold ball you gotta beat em anyway. Good luck!

yeah but with the old system you had teams getting in playoffs with one or two wins on a regular basis. Now that only happens a few times. Cascade needs to understand that to be the best you have to beat the best. Yes it is a tougher quad than quad 3 top to bottom, but if you want the gold ball you gotta beat em anyway. Good luck!

Although the team is pretty good, Card, I don't see them as a championship caliber team. My only point was I do feel they've earned an easier first round matchup than Friendship Christian, for example. You may have had teams with losing records get in with the old system, but you do with this one also, Card. EVERY team in this State sets its number one objective as winning their District at the start of the season. If you achieve that, you've earned the right to avoid other District Champs until the third round. Every sport is set up that way. Ours used to be that way. No other sport has a potential for two district champs to meet 2nd round. Even at the professional level of football, that's impossible for the two best records in a conference to meet before third round.