Current 2a Playoff pairings

FridayMainEvent

Here is my 2 cents and I have looked at it til in seeing double lol...

Quad 1 will be:

Hampton

Onieda

Northgreene

Oliversprings

rockwood

cosby

Quad 4 will be:

Humbolt

westwood

booker t

dresden

mckenzie

peabody

Quad 2 and 3 will be will wiggle room.

Here are the team I think will get in and why and ill give 2 possiblilities:

Trousdale

boyd

friendship

watertown

jax co

cascade

forrest

adamsville

mt pleasant

riverside

the other 2 spots could go to either:

silverdale

white house hert

houston co

loretto

trinity chr.

My money is on houston co/white house depending on if houston wins out which I think they will

and trinity chr.

now for the QUADS

Adamsville

riverside

mt pleasant

forrest

trinity chr

will be in quad 3 for sure

trousdale

boyd

friendship

watertown

jax co

will be in quad 2 for sure

if houston co gets in cascade will go to quad 2 and be the 3 seed

houston will go to quad 3 and be the 5 seed

if white house hert gets in I think it could be the same with them being 5 seed in quad 3 but if not cascade will come back to quad 3 and be 2 seed and white house will go to quad 2 and be 6 seed.

LOL man im tired LOL!!!

That is who would have the tie breakers barring major upsets

Cascade has been in quad two the past two years and may wind up there again. I'm hoping, for obvious reasons, enough teams qualify east to keep Cascade in the west. Championship will stay in the East again this year.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does Oneida get the bye over Oliver springs since OS beat them.. And OS will be ahead of them in district record if sunbright beats Oneida because of head to head game

I don't think you can assume OZ or Oneida either one will get a bye till OZ beats Wartburg or Oneida beats Sunbright. Till either of those things happen it's all just speculation @ this point.

:thumb:

How does Oneida get the bye over Oliver springs since OS beat them.. And OS will be ahead of them in district record if sunbright beats Oneida because of head to head game

Apparently you didn't read the part about "if the playoffs started today" Much can and will change, but once first and second in the district are determined (only place were head to head matters), you go strictly by the rankings on the Tssaa website. Neither of those teams are currently 1 or 2 in their district. They have Oneida ahead for now by virtue of more overall wins. That is the first criteria.

At cardsfan.... Why do u say trinity wont get in??? I think They will beat bruceton and scotta hill. That will give them 4 wins and They have

tiebreaker over other 4 win teams.

i was operating under the information that their qb was hurt and I dont think they beat bruceton because of that. If they win both games they are at 4-6 but I think their tie breaqkers leave them out I will go and look deeper. might have to change my position on this.

i was operating under the information that their qb was hurt and I dont think they beat bruceton because of that. If they win both games they are at 4-6 but I think their tie breaqkers leave them out I will go and look deeper. might have to change my position on this.

Currently they have 4 teams on their schedule that are at 500, putting them in the middle of the pack with four win teams. (For criteria two). They do have one victory over these teams (criteria three) ahead of all other four win teams.

I stand corrected if TCA wins out they and they finish in a group of teams at 4-6 that includes White House, houston, loretto, peabody and silverdale. Then Peabody and Trinity would go in on tie breakers. if this happens.

Quad 4

humboldt

westwood

booker t

dresden

tca

peabody

quad 3

adamsville

mckenzie

riverside

forrest

mt pleasant

white house

This is gonna get pretty muddy before week 10. the big question is gonna lie in splitting up the teams in quad 2 and quad 3.

Currently they have 4 teams on their schedule that are at 500, putting them in the middle of the pack with four win teams. (For criteria two). They do have one victory over these teams (criteria three) ahead of all other four win teams.

they would finish like this

peabody 4-6 6-1-50

tca 4-6 4-0-41

whh 4-6 4-0-34

S'dale 4-6 4-0-31

loretto 4-6 4-0-28

Houson 4-6 3-0-32

This is assuming all these teams end up at 4-6. Good chance Silverdale loses their next two. Also, Houston COunty might win their last two putting them in at 5-5 and dropping WHH. Loretto has an outside chance at 5-5 but they would have to upset perry county or Mt pleasant. I think I need a drink lol

I have a question for the Trousdale co folks or who ever would know if Tc go to the semi will we have to travel ?

if they face the same seed as them then yes they would have to travel as odd years odd quads host. If they are #1 seed and face another #1 seed then yes travel. any other seed and they would stay home.