Perry Co. Vikings

SportsFan70

I believe PC is the team to beat in Class A this season....very good and got so much returning.....Summertown has a few returnees, but I don't think they would be a threat to PC, but should be able to take 2nd in the district.

You are talking about the district right?

Edited by mrbigster

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White House won't even win there district they will come second if that. They deff wouldn't stay with McEwen, PC, Lake County, or Union City. Just because they have Bedwell a 6-7 post doesn't mean they are loaded if I'm not correct they lost there best PG. They had a half way decent bench but other then that I dont think they can compete.

Don't know much about White House and I was teasing VandyChris about PC winning the district.I look for PC to be at the Boro this year .Figure BTW dropping down with Newby will be loaded but in our district I look for Lake co and Humboldt to be the two best teams followed by Union City.But Union City has had a couple transfers from south Fulton I believe and some very good middle schools from last year that might could fill in a spot.Probably going to be tough to get back to the Boro on our end.I'm thinking Lake Co.,Humboldt,Union city,BTW and Westwood will be in the top 10 more than likely and 3 of the schools in the top 5.Will need to win the region and host a sub-state game and even then play great ball.So Lake Co and Humboldt could be ranked in the top 5 this year but be sitting home also.Going to be a lot of great teams.PC shold make it out of their region .

Don't know much about White House and I was teasing VandyChris about PC winning the district.I look for PC to be at the Boro this year .Figure BTW dropping down with Newby will be loaded but in our district I look for Lake co and Humboldt to be the two best teams followed by Union City.But Union City has had a couple transfers from south Fulton I believe and some very good middle schools from last year that might could fill in a spot.Probably going to be tough to get back to the Boro on our end.I'm thinking Lake Co.,Humboldt,Union city,BTW and Westwood will be in the top 10 more than likely and 3 of the schools in the top 5.Will need to win the region and host a sub-state game and even then play great ball.So Lake Co and Humboldt could be ranked in the top 5 this year but be sitting home also.Going to be a lot of great teams.PC shold make it out of their region .

the only team i'm worried about is Summertown and Wayne Co...if it wasn't for Bubba Clifton from Summertown in the Region Championship Game last year PC probably would've won...but Summertown lost alot of talent in Clifton, Eli Matthews, and that post player they had...Pretty much Wayne Co. lost their team in Tyler Rice, if Austin returns to the team,(which i think he will), then they'll be pretty decent, but other than maybe Peyton Mathis, and Austin they won't be very tough, but they will be competitive...The same can be said about Collinwood, they got that Montgomery kid but he hurt himself in football so i don't know what they will do without him but they have a pretty talented team...I don't know how anyone else in the Region (District 11-12A) will be...how's 11-A look??

Is it just me or does nobody not worry about McEwen only loosing two seniors and returning 4 awesome players i think they make it to state easily winning region. Good game would be Perry County and McEwen but at the end I think McEwen would win.

no way Perry Co. will get beat by McEwen...Summertown beat yall last year and probly will beat yall again to play for a state berth... thats just my opinion...i don't see yall winning yalls district...but good luck in the season and we'll see where both teams are at

Summertown beat them by 7 in there terrible gym They lost there team with that Eli mattews and the Clifton kid which was decent. Who would beat McEwen in there district? Just curious.. And perry county i don't know I personally think there pretty evenly matched from what I hear I heard Tucker was talking about not playing.

Edited by follower93

Summertown beat them by 7 in there terrible gym They lost there team with that Eli mattews and the Clifton kid which was decent. Who would beat McEwen in there district? Just curious.. And perry county i don't know I personally think there pretty evenly matched from what I hear I heard Tucker was talking about not playing.

Summertown beat yall by 9 (44-35), and i think Clarksville Academy, and Nashville Christian will both have pretty solid teams, but i'm not saying yall will win or lose either game i just think because their private they'll have some pretty good recruits

CA got two sophomores that are decent and a senior guard that is ok in my opinion Nashivlle from what I have heard only got one recruit and lost pretty much everybody they had could be wrong but I don't see either one of them doing much in the district. White House will come second I think with McEwen winning the District. McEwen also has a good bench with too post at 6'7 and 6'5 that aren't bad at all that will fill in the missing senior spot. That makes there team tall and fast with some good shooters.

Edited by follower93