Perry Co. Vikings

SportsFan70

CA got two sophomores that are decent and a senior guard that is ok in my opinion Nashivlle from what I have heard only got one recruit and lost pretty much everybody they had could be wrong but I don't see either one of them doing much in the district. White House will come second I think with McEwen winning the District. McEwen also has a good bench with too post at 6'7 and 6'5 that aren't bad at all that will fill in the missing senior spot. That makes there team tall and fast with some good shooters.

OLD FASHIONED SAYS: JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE TWO GUYS THAT ARE BIG DOESN'T MEAN THEIR GOING TO TAKE THAT MCEWEN TEAM TO STATE OR EVEN WIN THAT WEAK DISTRICT. PERRY COUNTY BEAT THAT CLARKSVILLE TEAM WITH TWO GIANTS AND PERRY COUNTY WAS UNDERSIZED BY ABOUT A FOOT. SO DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP SON.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes that district weak? A key reason you beat CA was Malcolm and Martin both got in foul trouble yes Perry county is a good team no doubt about it, but facts are this you are know where as good as last year you do have Hill, "MAYBE" Tucker and two others, but Other then that your just another common team with decent speed.

What makes that district weak? A key reason you beat CA was Malcolm and Martin both got in foul trouble yes Perry county is a good team no doubt about it, but facts are this you are know where as good as last year you do have Hill, "MAYBE" Tucker and two others, but Other then that your just another common team with decent speed.

ok we lost 1 guy...big deal, we still have 7-8 guys returning including our leading scorer Cannon Rhodes (son of PC legend Mike Rhodes) avg. 21 ppg....Jacob Tucker avg. 17 pts., and about 5-6 reb. per game... Garrett Hill 10 points,2 steals,7 assists. per game....Taylor Dill 8 pts., 3 reb., and 1 stl. per game....Matt Gilboy 6 pts., 7 reb., 4 block shots per game...and we gotta bunch of guys on the bench thatll help us out alot...trust me this year Rhodes is ALOT better than last and so is this team...before they go to football they go in the gym and shoot and all of them seem like they havent lost their stroke even if we go deep in the football playoffs...

Summertown beat them by 7 in there terrible gym They lost there team with that Eli mattews and the Clifton kid which was decent. Who would beat McEwen in there district? Just curious.. And perry county i don't know I personally think there pretty evenly matched from what I hear I heard Tucker was talking about not playing.

He'll play.Dont care how many offers he gets or maybe a college will be afraid he could get hurt but he'll play.

OLD FASHIONED SAYS: JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE TWO GUYS THAT ARE BIG DOESN'T MEAN THEIR GOING TO TAKE THAT MCEWEN TEAM TO STATE OR EVEN WIN THAT WEAK DISTRICT. PERRY COUNTY BEAT THAT CLARKSVILLE TEAM WITH TWO GIANTS AND PERRY COUNTY WAS UNDERSIZED BY ABOUT A FOOT. SO DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP SON.

Mcewen is going to shock so many people this year. Those two big guys aren't mcewen's key players. Yeah they are good, but their key players are both Mullinicks', Long, and Hooper who are excellent rebounders, terrific scorers, and play hard defence. Not to mention they have some solid players off the bench.

Mcewen is going to shock so many people this year. Those two big guys aren't mcewen's key players. Yeah they are good, but their key players are both Mullinicks', Long, and Hooper who are excellent rebounders, terrific scorers, and play hard defence. Not to mention they have some solid players off the bench.

hahaha well in that case will see yall in the 'boro during the tourney...cuz were goin to have a sub-state game at our place and yall will have to worry about summertown or wayne co. :thumb:

Summertown doesn't have anybody and Wayne County will be decent if Austin plays if not they will suck.

Guru.Does PC have a cakewalk?Same as you said about Lake Co on the football boards.PC will have a cakewalk and when they play LC,they will get killed...lol..Can we come that that district.Please TSSAA.Let us come to the district with PC to give them some competition.Please TSSAA.Get us away from Humboldt and Union city.

Guru.Does PC have a cakewalk?Same as you said about Lake Co on the football boards.PC will have a cakewalk and when they play LC,they will get killed...lol..Can we come that that district.Please TSSAA.Let us come to the district with PC to give them some competition.Please TSSAA.Get us away from Humboldt and Union city.

I never said anything about Lake County football team? This is a Basketball thread anyway. If you were to be put in LC, UC, and Humboldt District you would lose most likely come in fourth that's how bad it would be I'm not saying McEwen can either, but Perry County would be in the same place as McEwen. Just wait we will see who goes to state and who doesn't until then lets just see how the districts play out.

I never said anything about Lake County football team? This is a Basketball thread anyway. If you were to be put in LC, UC, and Humboldt District you would lose most likely come in fourth that's how bad it would be I'm not saying McEwen can either, but Perry County would be in the same place as McEwen. Just wait we will see who goes to state and who doesn't until then lets just see how the districts play out.

I'm messing with Guru.He did say that on the football playoff boards .I've met Guru in person.Just having a little fun..lol