Perry Co. Vikings

SportsFan70

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guru replied:So what your saying is Humboldt choked.

Humboldt was loaded last year and could have very easily been and beaten anyone at the State.But also,all the games last year went down to the wire.Humboldt won the first two during the season and Lake Co won both the district championship and the regional championship over the Vikings.Lake Co won both games after Coach B inserted Big Gauldin in the lineup as well as freshman,Coleman.As for the State all those other years,Lake Co could have just as easily been there.Beat Humboldt 3 times that one year but union City beat Lake Co by 3 points and knocked them out.It is what it is.Now.Again Humboldt has a lot of returning players.But they did lose one of the best firing mechanisms that made them go in Quan Cambell.He could jump out of the gym and take it to the basket anytime he wanted.But he also helped Antonio Brooks get his shots.When Quan would drive,Quan could dish it open to a wide open Brooks.With a taller defender on him,Lake Co made Brooks for every shot he took for the most part.Now with Quan gone,wonder if the Vikings have an outside shooter to help Brooks get his shot.Can see Lake Co playing Brooks very tight and make the others shoot outside.Bryson is a big ole boy but don't think he can handle swift down low.Ricky Boyd and Devon Jones both have tailback speed and height to go with it that will make it tough on Brooks.Going to be some good games but I have to give the nod to Lake Co .Plus if Swift gets in trouble Lake Co can go to former starter,6'5 caleb Bledsoe.If Rafael Tyler egts in trouble,can go with former starter stetson Swift at guard.a lot of weapons even off the bench

Time will tell, you will see who the other shooters are!!!!

I could have swore I saw a District 14A thread somewhere.

It is but I'm just getting a head start for Lake Co coming to yall's easy district.I wrote the TSSAA and told them that it wasnt fair to have Lake Co.,Humboldt and Union City in the same and toughest district.Let's balance it out a little.

Edited by mrbigster

It is but I'm just getting a head start for Lake Co coming to yall's easy district.I wrote the TSSAA and told them that it wasnt fair to have Lake Co.,Humboldt and Union City in the same and toughest district.Let's balance it out a little.

sounds like the idiot is scared to play in his district we really could give a rats rear about 14a so go to that thread and whine moron