Macon Co. @ The Rockpile(Westmoreland)

Mr. Postman1

This game will be a big one for both teams. I would like to say thanks to all the Westmoreland seniors and all players this season. We have fought hard in all games to the end except for maybe the Gordonsville game. If we had about 3 bad calls reversed over the course of this year our record would look much different even with one of the toughest schedules Iv watched a Westmoreland team play. That being said, this last one can make up for a whole heap of alot. This is for bragging rights boys. As of recent years this has been a classic every time it has been played. This year will be the same I'm sure. Let's beat the Kitty cats,who knows, we could get an outside shot at a playoff bid.

Good Luck Macon!! Show the Buzzards where they stand!

Where we stand? Well, if we beat the Kittens we would stand with the same record as you boys. We wont be too proud of that 4-6 record like you folks seem to be but we'll take saving about $35000 dollars a year on our coaches salary. He really had ya'll drinking the cool-aid up there for a while didnt he?

Where we stand? Well, if we beat the Kittens we would stand with the same record as you boys. We wont be too proud of that 4-6 record like you folks seem to be but we'll take saving about $35000 dollars a year on our coaches salary. He really had ya'll drinking the cool-aid up there for a while didnt he?

I know nothing about the money, the kool aid, or the reason for negativity but I do know he is a fine coach. Way better than Lafayette deserves based off of the way they seem to run them off as fast as possible

I know nothing about the money, the kool aid, or the reason for negativity but I do know he is a fine coach. Way better than Lafayette deserves based off of the way they seem to run them off as fast as possible

From what I'm hearing Kingston will have a fine coach next year. It makes since though. I hear that county pays bigger bucks than Macon Co. for a good head coach.

First of all I'm a graduate of MCHS ..I no longer live in Macon Co. but still follow the Tigers. I do believe that Macon has played a tougher schedule ... this is a big rivalry in all sports ..I say Macon takes is 28-14

First of all I'm a graduate of MCHS ..I no longer live in Macon Co. but still follow the Tigers. I do believe that Macon has played a tougher schedule ... this is a big rivalry in all sports ..I say Macon takes is 28-14

Well Oakridge boy, you might oughta check out Westmoreland's schedule before you call Macon's the toughest. Eagleville undefeated, Glencliff winning record in 5 or 6A, all the district games the same. I would call Gordonsville a pretty good little school for football. Allen Co. Scottsville went to the Kentucky state championship last season.

Yea I'm drinkin it. He takes over a team with a 20 something game losing streak the first year and takes them to the playoffs. And are in the hunt this year. Lost a couple of squekers this year or we would already be locked in. You better believe i'm drinkin it. So what have you done since your coach came back. As of now you have a total of 5 wins in 2 years. How can you be talkin about another teams coach. See ya next fri.

Haven't heard anything about him leaving. Think thats just a rumor. I was pretty sure he was in the process of building a house. Last I heard he and his family was happy hear.

Edited by RoyalT

Well Oakridge boy, you might oughta check out Westmoreland's schedule before you call Macon's the toughest. Eagleville undefeated, Glencliff winning record in 5 or 6A, all the district games the same. I would call Gordonsville a pretty good little school for football. Allen Co. Scottsville went to the Kentucky state championship last season.

Ok "eagle boy" I am going by strength of schedule listed on CoachT...Macons scheulde is #5 and Westmorelands is 58

Eagleville has a great season going thus far...granted they've played 1 ranked team(Forrest)

Glencliff is 5-4 ..so an average team

Allen County is 3-6...below average

Gordonsville is 7-2 and a good team..but have lost 2 of 3 games played against a ranked team...

Eagleville has a great season going thus far...granted they've played 1 ranked team(Forrest)

Glencliff is 5-4 ..so an average team

Allen County is 3-6...below average

Gordonsville is 7-2 and a good team..but have lost 2 of 3 games played against a ranked team...

The 2 teams they lost too could very well be playing in Cookeville by the end of the season...