South Pittsburg Pirates @ G.C.A.

RoyDillardJr

Looking forward to having you guys up again this year, hoping to give you a better showing than the last time. If you guys are better than that team, that means trouble for GCA. All the trash talk about players getting ejected, etc. you guys won't have to worry about that. The trouble maker from the game 2 years ago is LONG GONE, thankfully. This team plays under control and poised. You guys are forgetting that GCA will have a bowl game after this game, so if there's an ejection, our player will be ineligible for that game. Bottom line is this, I look for a very tough, physical, clean game. I do not look for a blowout like our last meeting.

Glad to see that GCA is not afraid to schedule tough non conference opponents.

Let me ask you another question. Why does Grider have that bicycle on the durn sideline and making our boys ride it when they are trying to rest? He needs to let them sit down so and drink some gatorade so they can keep hydrated instead of wasting energy pedaling that durn bike. You think im joking but im not.

This is too easy...I can't believe someone hasn't beaten me to it. Roy, the bicycle is hooked up to a generator. It powers the hot cocoa machine in that Grider man's concession stand.

And did you guys see Terrell? Wow, what a great game. He should not only be the Freshman of the week for the third week in a row, but he should be the Mocs permanent starter.

Looking forward to having you guys up again this year, hoping to give you a better showing than the last time. If you guys are better than that team, that means trouble for GCA. All the trash talk about players getting ejected, etc. you guys won't have to worry about that. The trouble maker from the game 2 years ago is LONG GONE, thankfully. This team plays under control and poised. You guys are forgetting that GCA will have a bowl game after this game, so if there's an ejection, our player will be ineligible for that game. Bottom line is this, I look for a very tough, physical, clean game. I do not look for a blowout like our last meeting.

Glad to see that GCA is not afraid to schedule tough non conference opponents.

Good to hear from ya gcapride. I was beginning to wonder if there were any gca fans. The kid referred to was also the ineligible kid, right? Are you off probation next season?

This is too easy...I can't believe someone hasn't beaten me to it. Roy, the bicycle is hooked up to a generator. It powers the hot cocoa machine in that Grider man's concession stand.

And did you guys see Terrell? Wow, what a great game. He should not only be the Freshman of the week for the third week in a row, but he should be the Mocs permanent starter.

:roflol::roflol:

i know this isn't a TN/AL thread, and I know AL will probably dominate the second half, but it just tickles the snot out of me to see it tied 6-6 at halftime.

Well...I knew the thrill would be short-lived. Think I'll change channels and watch David Jones and Jiajuan Fennell at MTSU.

As usual Dooley put them asleep at halftime. Simms is prolly the worst QB to ever wear a UT jersey. roflol.gif

Dooley dont put them to sleep. Its just a depth issue. Now if this happens next year in the 2nd half then you can argue that Dooley is putting them to sleep. As for the SP game this one will be tough to predict. I cant believe Knox Grace is undefeated. I read where some PowerP guy said that this team is better than the one that was up there a couple of years back. I dont know if I would say that. I think if they bring the gold ball home then we can officially say that. That team even tho came up short was a really good team. They had a heck of a season & its sad they will always be remembered for their last game. Let me tell you something guys..This momentum that SP has carried over from the Boyd game has just gave me all the confidence in the world in our boys. I think we get it done this weekend. I really do. Lets go Pirates.