South Pittsburg Pirates @ G.C.A.

RoyDillardJr

The Massey Ratings have Grace winning 27-25.

Should be interesting.

Alot of people from across the state will be keeping an eye on this score. :popcorneater:

I didn't check Massey on Polk/ SP do you know what it was? Sonny Moores' power rating indicated we should have won by 8. That same power rating had us last week over Grace by 6. That may change this week, after last nights results are entered Monday. Edited by pegleg

I didn't check Massey on Polk/ SP do you know what it was? Sonny Moores' power rating indicated we should have won by 8. That same power rating had us last week over Grace by 6. That may change this week, after last nights results are entered Monday.

Massey had SP beating Polk 34-21.

The Massey and Moore Computer rankings both have already been updated for this week.

I have been keeping up with NoCompetition and TrainTracks bet. It looks like NoComp will be leaving us. When does this go into effect?

As for this game. Obviously Grace is VERY good as indicated by their 9-0 record. They have pretty much mercy ruled the majority of opponents they have played, including a 40-0 win over a 8-1 Greenback team. Hopefully the South Pitt boys will continue to improve and play their best football down the stretch. This team has made tremendous strides from week 1 until now. At one time I was really starting to worry about this team, but they have truly improved and will be a tough out once the playoffs start.

I garuntee you we can beat these boys if Grider does not start throwing hale marrys in the game. Grider needs to just give the durn ball to that Johnson boy and that Lankford boy Then throw some short passes to that Chubb boy, but not a durn hale marry. Let me ask you a question. Does anyone know anything about this bus Grider is getting together? How much does it cost and where do you sign up? I hope Grider gets a different driver to drive this bus so we dont miss some of the game. You think im joking but im not.

I have been keeping up with NoCompetition and TrainTracks bet. It looks like NoComp will be leaving us. When does this go into effect?

As for this game. Obviously Grace is VERY good as indicated by their 9-0 record. They have pretty much mercy ruled the majority of opponents they have played, including a 40-0 win over a 8-1 Greenback team. Hopefully the South Pitt boys will continue to improve and play their best football down the stretch. This team has made tremendous strides from week 1 until now. At one time I was really starting to worry about this team, but they have

truly improved and will be a tough out once the playoffs start.

NoComp or should I say TrainStomped/MonkeyStomped hasn't been back on yet as he is still chapped about losing but give it time and those pride wounds will heal...Deep down inside he is one happy Pirate....I look forward to hearing from him and seeing which name he picks...We have our different opinions sometimes but hey everybody can't be as right as ole TrainTracks now can we? :roflolk:

Look for another BIGTIME game and atmosphere this Friday...TrainTracks won't be making this journey though...Probably check out another area team...Maybe Baylor..Idk yet...I do know we are rolling though since getting the taste slapped outta our mouth by Signal...I think we keep it going this Friday....The key is defensive preparation...If we keep lighting up the other team we will be fine....Another big test for Blevins and Company on Defense! Offense will keep throwing knockout blows but we all know to well DEFENSE wins Championships...Keep getting healthy...Pirate Mike u better be on your toes with your updates this Friday!

Let me ask you another question. Why does Grider have that bicycle on the durn sideline and making our boys ride it when they are trying to rest? He needs to let them sit down so and drink some gatorade so they can keep hydrated instead of wasting energy pedaling that durn bike. You think im joking but im not.

Roy did u hear about that Massey Book? TrainTracks hears it's better than that Murphy Book! Massey even has game predictions!!! I suggest u trade in your Murphy Fair or demand a refund cause Murphy didn't put any game predictions in his magazine!!! U think I'm joking but I'm not!

Don't tell Roy that. You know how he feels about his Murphy Fair book. That Massey prediction score kinda scares me. I looked at them and it is usually fairly accurate. South Pittsburg needs to continue to get healthy (or as healthy as they can get). Hopefully they can get the other starters back before the playoffs. Grace Christian will be another BIG test, no doubt about it.

As for this game. Obviously Grace is VERY good as indicated by their 9-0 record. They have pretty much mercy ruled the majority of opponents they have played, including a 40-0 win over a 8-1 Greenback team. Hopefully the South Pitt boys will continue to improve and play their best football down the stretch. This team has made tremendous strides from week 1 until now. At one time I was really starting to worry about this team, but they have truly improved and will be a tough out once the playoffs start.

It almost sounds like your picking SP to win.....ALMOST,Your getting there..come on say it...........SP WINS <_<