South Pittsburg Pirates @ G.C.A.

RoyDillardJr

I heard the same thing that GCA coaches are licking their chops for this Friday and that they think there is potential there to blow us out like we did them two years back....That's alot of confidence....This came from coaches from Knoxville area...Grace coaches are def doing some talking whether u want to admit it or not

BS, we're not buying your "I've talked to coaches in the area" crap. Nobody around this program has even mentioned blow-out, sorry to bust the bubble and add a little reality to the thread.

Was hoping this one would be played at the Pitt. Can't wait to see the tradition and the community you guys have.

We would like to have you visit for a game...After Signal Mountain played here in2010 one of thier fans posted that it was the greatest sporting event he had ever attended. That stood out to me. We take a lot of pride in our team, coaches,and fans. Looking forward to visiting you guys again also. Edited by pegleg

We would like to have you visit for a game...After Signal Mountain played here in2010 one of thier fans posted that it was the greatest sporting event he had ever attended. That stood out to me. We take a lot of pride in our team, coaches,and fans. Looking forward to visiting you guys again also.

We will get to experience that atmosphere next year, can't wait to see it. Really looking forward to Friday and how we stack up.

Lawdy Mercy, I been over to dat "pairings" forum. It be makin' my head spin. How yall figuh dem dings out? I tell you what - I be lettin' somebody else do all dat figurin' and den I just shows up wherever de Pirates be playin'. Oooooweeeee...dem Grace boys be out to get us in trouble. Dey be tryna start fights and get people throwed out da game. Dat mean dey wouldn't be able to play in de playoffs. Our boys better learn to control dey temper. When one dem Grace boys be talkin' bout yo mama, you just be ignorin' him.

This guy cracks me up. But he's right...our boys need to conduct themselves properly (or at least not get caught).

Did I read correctly where this is the Knoxville game of the week? Someone mentioned it being on TV in the Knoxville area? Any truth to that?

This is the best game in the Knoxville area Friday night. Unfortunately, small schools get no respect in this market. This is the best week 10 matchup in the Knox TV area, but you will get some 6-3 vs 5-4 4A game on TV.

Here's what I heard about seeding....if we beat GCA we will be #1 seed. We'll get a bye week and all our playoff games will be at home. If GCA beats us we will be #3 seed. We'll get no bye week and only our first playoff game will be at home.

Your joking. Did that Childress man tell you this mess? I am going to call my buddy Murphy tomorrow and ask him about this. If that Childress man gives us a 3 seed because we lose to these Grace boys, that is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not. Grider better have our boys ready so we can beat these Grace boys.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Your joking. Did that Childress man tell you this mess? I am going to call my buddy Murphy tomorrow and ask him about this. If that Childress man gives us a 3 seed because we lose to these Grace boys, that is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not. Grider better have our boys ready so we can beat these Grace boys.

Call Bernard on Wednesday Roy. Tell him that his playoff system is screwed up and he needs to fix it.

I have no doubt Roy will get this mess straightened out if he can get past Childress' s receptionist in the front office.

I dont know that Childress mans phone number. I will ask my buddy Murphy about it. It doesnt matter, that Childress man isnt going to change his playoffs. Grider just better have our boys big and strong for the playoffs. If we lose a game then, our season will be over. You think im joking but im not.

I dont know that Childress mans phone number. I will ask my buddy Murphy about it. It doesnt matter, that Childress man isnt going to change his playoffs. Grider just better have our boys big and strong for the playoffs. If we lose a game then, our season will be over. You think im joking but im not.

That Price man's season is over after Friday unless that Childress man lets that Price man play that GCA man in a bowl game.