South Pittsburg Pirates @ G.C.A.

RoyDillardJr

Friday night will be a good night for football in KnoxVegas. It is going to be in the low 50s at kickoff. I been waiting on some of this type of weather. Grace Christian will be a tough challenge for our boys this week, but make no mistake. The pirates are coming.

Wow now that's a first!!! Lol that actually might make me worried

Friday night will be a good night for football in KnoxVegas. It is going to be in the low 50s at kickoff. I been waiting on some of this type of weather. Grace Christian will be a tough challenge for our boys this week, but make no mistake. The pirates are coming.

A little bird that flies around Karns told me that Grace Christian Academy is expecting to run up the score up on South Pitt. They feel they have the best team in the state.

A little bird that flies around Karns told me that Grace Christian Academy is expecting to run up the score up on South Pitt. They feel they have the best team in the state.

I hope they don't get the chance to run it up on little ole South Pittsburg. Like I said though, the pirates are coming so Grace will get their chance.

Traintracks, all I said was that the pirates are coming. I can assure you that they will show up on Friday in Knoxville.

Thems fightin words feller!!lol!! yeah, that must be the same little bird the blind boy bought in the movie "Dumb and Dumber"!! :roflol: It was missing its head!

Edited by piratetom

Thems fightin words feller!!lol!! yeah, that must be the same little bird the blind boy bought in the movie "Road Trip"!! :roflol: It was missing its head!

I agree Tom, must be a mentally challenged bird, one from some whiny little school that we've put a beat down on trying to start "A bunch of mess (Roy D's words)" and get you pirates fired up. I can assure you, nobody at Grace thinks this will be a blowout, either way. Should be a good game, if we can contain some of the speed. We will have to stop you guys before they get a head of steam.

Tom, still have you in my phone from the '09 season when we traded quarterfinal scores. Have a safe trip up.

I agree Tom, must be a mentally challenged bird, one from some whiny little school that we've put a beat down on trying to start "A bunch of mess (Roy D's words)" and get you pirates fired up. I can assure you, nobody at Grace thinks this will be a blowout, either way. Should be a good game, if we can contain some of the speed. We will have to stop you guys before they get a head of steam.

Tom, still have you in my phone from the '09 season when we traded quarterfinal scores. Have a safe trip up.

Good to hear from ya again..yeah we have the same posters coming on pretending to be from S Pitt and saying the same things...I no longer have that phone number, its changed. Shoot me an email to vol4life70@yahoo.com and give me your number. I'll send you a text with my new number so we can chat during the game.

Wow, someone from Grace vows to run the score up on us? This team is getting healthier each week. I believe South Pittsburg will still have 2-3 starters out on each side of the ball this week. IF they ever get everyone healthy, they will be tough to do business with. This team has improved tremendously from the preseason until now. It has been evident watching them the past three weeks. They will need to play even better this week against a stellar Grace team.

Wow, someone from Grace vows to run the score up on us? This team is getting healthier each week. I believe South Pittsburg will still have 2-3 starters out on each side of the ball this week. IF they ever get everyone healthy, they will be tough to do business with. This team has improved tremendously from the preseason until now. It has been evident watching them the past three weeks. They will need to play even better this week against a stellar Grace team.

Don't sprinkle pixie dust on his comments, he's not from GCA....

I hope they don't get the chance to run it up on little ole South Pittsburg. Like I said though, the pirates are coming so Grace will get their chance.

Traintracks, all I said was that the pirates are coming. I can assure you that they will show up on Friday in Knoxville.

Hmmm well...I'm honestly speechless...First time all season that u sound confident...Kinda confusing

Hmmm well...I'm honestly speechless...First time all season that u sound confident...Kinda confusing

Not making any predictions yet TrainTracks, but the team is getting closer to being healthy. Think about the injuries they have had this season. It has been hard to be real confident. This game on Friday will be another good test for this young defense. I have been impressed with the number of underclassmen that have played ALOT of minutes on defense this season. I believe the team has improved, but still plenty of room to keep improving.