South Pittsburg Pirates @ G.C.A.

RoyDillardJr

That makes sense I suppose from one Dillard to another...Roy is his hero! No wonder he wants to unmask the caped redbull drinking crusader

Traintracks, are you going to ride Griders bus to the game on Friday? We could sit together and read in my Murphy Fair book on the way up their. I have to call later down at Griders office and get me a seat if it doesnt cost to much to ride that bus.

NoComp or should I say TrainStomped/MonkeyStomped hasn't been back on yet as he is still chapped about losing but give it time and those pride wounds will heal...Deep down inside he is one happy Pirate....I look forward to hearing from him and seeing which name he picks...We have our different opinions sometimes but hey everybody can't be as right as ole TrainTracks now can we? :roflolk:

Look for another BIGTIME game and atmosphere this Friday...TrainTracks won't be making this journey though...Probably check out another area team...Maybe Baylor..Idk yet...I do know we are rolling though since getting the taste slapped outta our mouth by Signal...I think we keep it going this Friday....The key is defensive preparation...If we keep lighting up the other team we will be fine....Another big test for Blevins and Company on Defense! Offense will keep throwing knockout blows but we all know to well DEFENSE wins Championships...Keep getting healthy...Pirate Mike u better be on your toes with your updates this Friday!

Congrats Traintracks. Even though you are not always right you were right this time. Good job. I am glad the Pirates got a big W against Polk. We have some good momentum going right now. I hope Knox Grace doesnt take it away. If we get another big win Friday night you can go ahead & give us the ring in 1A. Jajuan & Little Man are unstoppable when they are at their best. All Stone has to do is manage the game & make a few throws here & there. No turnovers. This week will prob be a tough game, but I expect the Pirates to get a W. Traintracks you win. I dont think I can change my name. I dont even know if I would want to either. No Competition 2 is signing out. Remember there is no competition! Pirates will bring home the gold ball.

Hmm clever but i cant see us starting that close to the other endzone with number 4 returning kicks...

Minga #4 to my understanding got a major concussion last week against Harriman will not play in this game,HUGE loss for Grace!The info came from a dad on the Grace team,Grace fans correct me if i'm wrong.

Traintracks, are you going to ride Griders bus to the game on Friday? We could sit together and read in my Murphy Fair book on the way up their. I have to call later down at Griders office and get me a seat if it doesnt cost to much to ride that bus.

Here's the word on the bus...they need at least 50 people to commit or it won't run. It's $25. Don't know what time it leaves. Wednesday afternoon is the deadline to commit. Call the SPHS office. No meal, but there will be an in-flight movie on how to make hot cocoa.

Congrats Traintracks. Even though you are not always right you were right this time. Good job. I am glad the Pirates got a big W against Polk. We have some good momentum going right now. I hope Knox Grace doesnt take it away. If we get another big win Friday night you can go ahead & give us the ring in 1A. Jajuan & Little Man are unstoppable when they are at their best. All Stone has to do is manage the game & make a few throws here & there. No turnovers. This week will prob be a tough game, but I expect the Pirates to get a W. Traintracks you win. I dont think I can change my name. I dont even know if I would want to either. No Competition 2 is signing out. Remember there is no competition! Pirates will bring home the gold ball.

Never made the claim that I was always right! U did that for me...I'm more right than I am wrong though and just because I enjoy taking jabs here and there to watch others get all hot and bothered on a message board doesn't mean crap...I'm usually pretty sure about certain things before I say them otherwise I wouldn't say them or atleast talent wise anyways but that isn't always the indicator....I didn't think u would use another name even though u said u would...Why even make a bet if u want follow through? Lol that's silly u must just enjoy jawing too much....Oh no what would we do without ur poster name No Competition?!? I mean it's so catchy...Pirate Nation on CoachT would be the same...Your new name is TrainStomped Aka number 2 from here on out.....Remember there can only be one number 1....:roflolk: VENOM IS SERVED ....BUH BYE!

Happy Bloggerin

Edited by TrainTracks99

You manned up and said congrats so that should be enough, even for TT. I would hope no one holds me to some of the stuff I say on these threads. Besides I like picking on you, seem to be a good sport.:thumb:

Here's the word on the bus...they need at least 50 people to commit or it won't run. It's $25. Don't know what time it leaves. Wednesday afternoon is the deadline to commit. Call the SPHS office. No meal, but there will be an in-flight movie on how to make hot cocoa.

No meal, In that case, I bet I know someone that will probally hitch a ride in the back of a truck.

Never made the claim that I was always right! U did that for me...I'm more right than I am wrong though and just because I enjoy taking jabs here and there to watch others get all hot and bothered on a message board doesn't mean crap...I'm usually pretty sure about certain things before I say them otherwise I wouldn't say them or atleast talent wise anyways but that isn't always the indicator....I didn't think u would use another name even though u said u would...Why even make a bet if u want follow through? Lol that's silly u must just enjoy jawing too much....Oh no what would we do without ur poster name No Competition?!? I mean it's so catchy...Pirate Nation on CoachT would be the same...Your new name is TrainStomped Aka number 2 from here on out.....Remember there can only be one number 1....:roflolk: VENOM IS SERVED ....BUH BYE!

Happy Bloggerin

I would have changed my name, but I only think you can do 1 username to your email. Thats why I choose to leave. If I made up another name I would not name it after Roy. I promise you that. You win. Good job. Number 1? I dont know about all that TT. Lol.

Minga #4 to my understanding got a major concussion last week against Harriman will not play in this game,HUGE loss for Grace!The info came from a dad on the Grace team,Grace fans correct me if i'm wrong.

Hope #4 is okay. If this report is true, they are making the right decision holding him out. Concussions should never be taken lightly! Prayers for a speedy recovery!