South Pittsburg Pirates @ G.C.A.

RoyDillardJr

I would have changed my name, but I only think you can do 1 username to your email. Thats why I choose to leave. If I made up another name I would not name it after Roy. I promise you that. You win. Good job. Number 1? I dont know about all that TT. Lol.

Oh come on now NoComp! Or I mean TrainStomped....Lol I need a number 2! I'm going to make u my little protege :roflolk: TrainTracks and TrainStomped now that's what I call two good looking posters ;)

I'm sure the warden will let u make another name under another email account of yours! Afterall if there is Truly NoCompetition then we need u too tell others just how much NoCompetition there team is! TrainStomped sounds mighty tempting :)

Edited by TrainTracks99

No comp was so upset I seen him leave before the game was over.

I also seen Roy and train tracks talking the whole game instead of watching. Guess you were upset about us whipping up on those kitties

Bahahaha what are u talking about? Roy was on the sidelines :roflol:

TrainTracks was three rows down from u PirateMike! Lol keep swinging bud :)

Edited by TrainTracks99

Minga #4 to my understanding got a major concussion last week against Harriman will not play in this game,HUGE loss for Grace!The info came from a dad on the Grace team,Grace fans correct me if i'm wrong.

That boy is a real good receiver. They will miss him if they hold him out. He looks to be 6'2 or so.