Hampton at Cloudland

Bluengoldblood

Easier done when you are 8-1 rather than 1-8. What happens when you paid the price all offseason and are 1-8? Tried to tell mine for 8 weeks that it'll get better but.......It's hard for him to believe ole pop when he's walked off that field every fri. heartbroken because he played his guts out and ...well...you know the rest. Guess I'll tell him the same thing I always tell him,A few plays you'll get beat(can't win em all) but on plays you have an opportunity to make a play don't let lack of effort keep you from it. I love the saying "play with character and cruelty" Hope thats what we do tomorrow night. Uknoit, hope all you guys have a safe trip up Whitehead Hill and see you at the game. By the way that boy looked good in the jr. high game up here last night.I think he led all scorers (had to have the most steals.) Played some ferocious D. Tough little bunch with some solid depth.

Thats the bad thing about team sports,the price has to be paid by everyone. I'd love to have a team full like the one you're talking about.He ranks real high on my list. Tell him good luck and I'll always be cheering for him.Don't matter to me what jersey he wears.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the bad thing about team sports,the price has to be paid by everyone. I'd love to have a team full like the one you're talking about.He ranks real high on my list. Tell him good luck and I'll always be cheering for him.Don't matter to me what jersey he wears.

Will do. The good thing about this bunch is they hate to lose and most aren't used to it so I have a feeling this offseason will tell a different tale. in several ways.

Will do. The good thing about this bunch is they hate to lose and most aren't used to it so I have a feeling this offseason will tell a different tale. in several ways.

Deffinately got some fine kids and they've never had to do alot of losing. With some good leadership and kids selling out for the team,Cloudland could be a handful in the near future. In a school the size of Cloudland,you have to cross every T and dot every i.I'm not sure what the future holds for Cloudland,but like I said,I'll be cheering for yours and several others.

I think I can answer that one,you simple play to your potential.You should never look at the other teams jersey to figure out how you intend to play.Play every down as if its your last one regardless of who your playing.

Took the words right out of my mouth Pujo. I want see the Dogs play to their potential on both sides of the ball and special teams. They need to show they can play this way and prove that the HV game was just a bump in the road.

Easier done when you are 8-1 rather than 1-8. What happens when you paid the price all offseason and are 1-8? Tried to tell mine for 8 weeks that it'll get better but.......It's hard for him to believe ole pop when he's walked off that field every fri. heartbroken because he played his guts out and ...well...you know the rest. Guess I'll tell him the same thing I always tell him,A few plays you'll get beat(can't win em all) but on plays you have an opportunity to make a play don't let lack of effort keep you from it. I love the saying "play with character and cruelty" Hope thats what we do tomorrow night. Uknoit, hope all you guys have a safe trip up Whitehead Hill and see you at the game. By the way that boy looked good in the jr. high game up here last night.I think he led all scorers (had to have the most steals.) Played some ferocious D. Tough little bunch with some solid depth.

Thanks B&G....Hes a great kid with lots of heart! Got two more coming right behind him :thumb:

He better enjoy bb cause hes in for a hard spring and summer to get ready for FOOOOTBAAAAALLLL!