Watertown @ Jackson County

SpecialTeamer

Both teams have won the region games they were suppose to win and of course were beaten up by the top three teams. This game is for playoff seeding I believe. A win for JC would be big. They have proven last year and this year that they can win region games, but have yet to beat Watertown. Hard to believe it is the last wk of the regular season.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a big game for both, for either to get to host a first round game is something that hasnt happen a lot for either program lately. For JC making the playoffs for 2 years in a row is a school record. Sad but true first time in school history they have had back to back playoffs. Good job boys and coaches!! As for the game i think it will very close a TD will decide this both teams from what i have seen and heard are about as even as two teams get. I am sure the H2O gang will tell me how wrong i am and JC will lose by at least 28.

Well then Watertown fans that were around for the first 6 weeks will probably be back this week. If Watertown can contain Goad then Watertown should be able to beat JC. JC uses their QB and works him to death throwing and running the ball. Should be a very good game and should be for 4th place in the region...

Well then Watertown fans that were around for the first 6 weeks will probably be back this week. If Watertown can contain Goad then Watertown should be able to beat JC. JC uses their QB and works him to death throwing and running the ball. Should be a very good game and should be for 4th place in the region...

I agree the Off goes as the QB goes for JC but from what I hear from the people I know in the H20 area they are concerned that their line both O and D isnt any better than JC's. That being the case it should be a good game they have more speed overall that may prove out to be huge. You have seen both teams I can only go on hearsay.

I agree the Off goes as the QB goes for JC but from what I hear from the people I know in the H20 area they are concerned that their line both O and D isnt any better than JC's. That being the case it should be a good game they have more speed overall that may prove out to be huge. You have seen both teams I can only go on hearsay.

Well going back to when RBS played Jackson County. RBS put pressure on Goad and kept him check for a lot of the game and that is why RBS was able to keep it close. Out of the points JC scored against RBS I believe Goad was responsible for each one as they put the ball in his hands. Going into Watertown I expect JC to do much of the same and for Watertown to win this game they're going to have to put pressure on him because if Watertown gives him time to make decisions he'll slice them up.

Well going back to when RBS played Jackson County. RBS put pressure on Goad and kept him check for a lot of the game and that is why RBS was able to keep it close. Out of the points JC scored against RBS I believe Goad was responsible for each one as they put the ball in his hands. Going into Watertown I expect JC to do much of the same and for Watertown to win this game they're going to have to put pressure on him because if Watertown gives him time to make decisions he'll slice them up.

Strange thing is and its happen two games in a row, JC came out in the third and tried just running the ball. I believe the first two drives they had in the third was 4 runs by the qb and a punt then 3 runs by the backs and a punt. Same thing happen against clay its like they forget we can't run! I agree with popping runs on teams here and there but JC will never beat anyone running the ball, anyone that isnt pickett or richland let me add. If H20 has line issues as well then perhaps JC can offer some protection this weekend.

Say what you might that I left for the other games but this will most likely be my only post this week too due to many of my teachers wanting to have test so i've been trying to get that degree and play ball at the same time but tonight i'm gonna be a slacker...

Needless to say, Watertown wasn't as good as their 6-0 and i wasn't going to go against them until proven otherwise. Finally got to make it home for a game tho and i will say that i thought that we played two good quaters of football except for finishing a few drives. TC has always been strong and persistant in the 2nd half and really gave us no shot of staying in the game. Now to JC, haven't heard much about them but from the above post it seems that it should be a close one. If Watertown comes out to play with good intensity and cleans up some mistakes and tackles on defense and Ty is better in his decision making then we should be okay. I did get a chance to talk to Coach Webster and he said that if we won then we'd mostly get a home playoff game and could potentially be against Jackson again. Kinda crazy to play the same team twice in a row, this playoff system is all messed up but that wouldn't be bad for either team if it happened.